Sign in to follow this  
CaptnCanary

FREE Program - Birmingham away (last time we were there)

I have a Program and ticket stub from the last game we played at St. Andrews (Finished 1-1). I was going to bin it but I know some people collect them and would rather somebody had it rather than it going to waste. If anybody would like this program, which is in excellent condition, and is willing to collect it from my home in Three Score, Bowthorpe, then post a reply and I will give you my address for collection. 1st come 1st served but it must be collected promptly, within 48 hours, or I will have to offer it to the next person on the list (if more than 1 person wants it).

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]...and the bin is free if nobody can be bothered to collect it[/quote]

ebay it.. bet you will get what you paid for it back.. theres always programme collectors out there.

I dont want any money for it - I got it free in the directors box anyway - I just want to dispose of it with no hastle - thought I might be able to do someone a favour but if not its bin fodder as I''m moving home in a couple of weeks

If anyone has got the programme from the 3-0 home win against grimsby on 19.02.2000 and are willing to sell i would be intrested

[quote user="RonDavies"]Do people still collect football programmes? I used to in my younger days and now have around 2000 that I don''t really want any more. I haven''t the heart to just chuck them out with the rubbish!
[/quote]

I don''t collect programmes as such, I just have some from some of the important games in our history.

[quote user="notty"]

Hi

Im intrested in your programe where abouts are you? Norwich?

Cheers

[/quote]

Yeah I live in the Three Score area of Bowthorpe, not far down the road from UEA. If you want it, let me know and I will PM my address to you to collect it.

[quote user="Askounin"]If anyone has got the programme from the 3-0 home win against grimsby on 19.02.2000 and are willing to sell i would be intrested[/quote]

Dont have that one, but do have 100s for sale if anyone is looking for any.

Oh and as for people saying they are worth £££s, most simply are not as they are mass produced and there are very few collectors about these days!