Sign in to follow this  
Dibs

Fraser a wanted man.

We have him until the end of the season so that is all that matters for now. I always felt it was unlikely that he would become a permanent and to be honest, although he has been fantastic, I wouldn''t want him to. Grant spend 1m on David Marshall when we had Joe Lewis, I wouldn''t want to see us again spend a large sum of money on a GK when Rudd is on the verge of being something special. Spend the money we would on Marshall on a new center back, a much more important investment.

If true, it''s hardly a surprise. This lad has looked increasingly Championship class (with the exception of his kicking) with every passing game. A class act and if we can get him ourselves on a permanent basis, with him, Rudd and Steer, the future of goalkeeping looks very, very bright.

NOTW when have they ever got it wrong? [:P]

I''m a big critic of his kicking, but the lad has a lot of ability and I''m sure he will be playing in the prem in a few seasons.

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]

NOTW when have they ever got it wrong? [:P]

I''m a big critic of his kicking, but the lad has a lot of ability and I''m sure he will be playing in the prem in a few seasons.

[/quote]I wonder how many fans said that about Greeno?

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/football/653095/SPURS-AND-ARSENAL-WATCH-KID-KEEPER.html[/quote]

What Wenger looking at a BRITISH player no never. and  would  Fraser want to be a bench warmer in in the fog er sorry smoke but at the end of the day he is with us till the end of the season Don''t think Newcastle would want to hand out compensation to us just for the sake of it

Its not hard to find out and believe that he is being scouted. They could soon sort out his kicking. Top class keeper. No way we will get him here on a permanent.

As with the Mirror, News of the World reporters tend to pluck these stories out of the air. Arseanal and Spurs both already have 4 top class keepers - what would they do with a fifth? Even if it did happen, chances are they would let him stay on here to continue getting experience. What good would it do to have him watching the reserves?

Probably get snapped up by a Prem club, be out on loan until their third/forth keeper is injured.

The money will be better but the grass may not be greener.

Unfortunately its in the local papers to, however Lamberts comment seems to suggest that he is on a season long loan from Newcastle with a no recall clause. Lets hope thats right

[quote user="Lambert is King"]Unfortunately its in the local papers to, however Lamberts comment seems to suggest that he is on a season long loan from Newcastle with a no recall clause. Lets hope thats right[/quote]

I''m sure PL would know the facts of this.