Sign in to follow this  
Canary Pirate

HOOL A HAN.....VIND A LOO

HOOL-A_HAN..................HOOL-A-HAN........................HOOL-A-HAN, HOOL-A-HAN     NAH NAH

HOOL-A-HAN..................HOOL-A-HAN.........................HOOL-A-HAN, HOOL-A-HAN    NAH NAH

HOOL-A-HAN..................HOOL-A-HAN, AND WE ALL LOVE HOOL-A-HAN

HE''S G O N N A SCORE....ONE....MORE....THAN....YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

HOOL-A-HAN.................HOOL-A-HAN.........................( REPEAT ALL THROUGH THE GAME SO HE NEVER LEAVES )

IF HOLT IS A LEGEND, THEN WE''LL HAVE TO THINK OF ANOTHER SUPERLATIVE FOR HOOL-A-HAN [:D]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Why Villa don''t sing this for John Carew, I will never know.
[/quote]

But to get anyone to sing it is another thing, especially when you''re a fifty something sitting in the Jarrold Stand. Mind you if I were p**sed - well, they wouldnt let me in anyway [:)]

[quote user="Canary Pirate"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Why Villa don''t sing this for John Carew, I will never know.
[/quote]

But to get anyone to sing it is another thing, especially when you''re a fifty something sitting in the Jarrold Stand. Mind you if I were p**sed - well, they wouldnt let me in anyway [:)]

[/quote]

Er quoted on your wrong post Mister Chops, what a muppet, I must be p**sed ![:D]

I Must Say, I Did Rather Enjoy The [8] Na na na na na na na na na na, Wesley Hoolahan, Hoolahan, Wesley Hoolahan. [8] Coming From The Snake Pit And Barclay Yesterday! [:P] I Have Been Singing That Song All Day Today Haha. [:P]

Jen Jen (sorry I can''t get quote to work) - I dont get to may home games, but we''ve been singing that at away matches since most of last season!

Regardless, grats to Canary Pirate as this is the first "singable" song ive actually ever read on this forumGenerally its just a Torres / Holt rip off or some other utter joke.So grats CP

[quote user="Hooleyfan"]See if we can get this going today at Walsall...Hoola..han...Hoola..han Nah Nah[/quote]

Pity the game was called off so you didn''t get the chance. I really think this song will work well. Post here if you

are going to give it a serious try ! [:D]

[quote user="glove1"]cant see what is wrong with the latest hoolahan song which was sung at the millwall game?[/quote]

Dint hear it, so can''t comment - but then I am in the Jarrold stand !!!  [;)]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Regardless, grats to Canary Pirate as this is the first "singable" song ive actually ever read on this forumGenerally its just a Torres / Holt rip off or some other utter joke.So grats CP[/quote]Took the words right out of my mouth [Y]