Sign in to follow this  
Dibs

Lambert to sign U's Defender?

I was thinking that it would be great to sign or unsettle a few Colchester players in January. D.Gleeson (R-Back) or better still Brian Saah (C-Def) which would hopefully ruin their defence and chances of keeping up with us.

Never gonna happen tho is it, we could offer £1m for a player but there knobhead chairman would say no on principal, given his comments about the extra tickets.Anyway the clubs would never come to an agreement over a fee for any player. But would be rather amusing if we could snatch there best player, whoever that is....

[quote user="Dibs"]I was thinking that it would be great to sign or unsettle a few Colchester players in January. D.Gleeson (R-Back) or better still Brian Saah (C-Def) which would hopefully ruin their defence and chances of keeping up with us.[/quote]

Methinks you''ve been surfing the wrong website Dibs - still its tricky with webbed fingers so I understand.

[quote user="colufan"][quote user="Dibs"]I was thinking that it would be great to sign or unsettle a few Colchester players in January. D.Gleeson (R-Back) or better still Brian Saah (C-Def) which would hopefully ruin their defence and chances of keeping up with us.[/quote] Methinks you''ve been surfing the wrong website Dibs - still its tricky with webbed fingers so I understand.[/quote]

TOSSER!  just like your chairman

[quote user="Dibs"]I was thinking that it would be great to sign or unsettle a few Colchester players in January. D.Gleeson (R-Back) or better still Brian Saah (C-Def) which would hopefully ruin their defence and chances of keeping up with us.[/quote]

Oh dear........ you are welcome to them too!!!!!

[quote user="cosmos67"]

[quote user="colufan"][quote user="Dibs"]I was thinking that it would be great to sign or unsettle a few Colchester players in January. D.Gleeson (R-Back) or better still Brian Saah (C-Def) which would hopefully ruin their defence and chances of keeping up with us.[/quote] Methinks you''ve been surfing the wrong website Dibs - still its tricky with webbed fingers so I understand.[/quote]

TOSSER!  just like your chairman

[/quote]

Oh Cosmos67 that stings!

"Methinks you''ve been surfing the wrong website Dibs - still its tricky with webbed fingers so I understand."

Bloody windows 7 with dual internet exploer screens, got it wrong. The idea is the same.