Sign in to follow this  
ncfc4life

Play walsall game on the 5th January?

Just a suggestion but does anyone think that maybe we could just have another go at playing this walsall game next tuesday. Were not playing dont think walsall are either so we can just get this game out of the way now instead of playing it later on in the season

I guess if the weather is still predicted to be bad playing it again so soon wouldn''t make too much sense if there was a good chance it would happen again. I would maybe leave it a couple of months or so.

There aren''t any free Saturdays as L1 clubs are scheduled to play league games on FA cup weekends from the 3rd Round (next weekend is 3rd Round day but we''re playing Wycombe as we''re both out). For the next three months we play every Saturday with just one Tuesday game at Southend. Of all the Tuesdays to slot Walsall in I was thinking 27 January? Might suit both clubs, it''s between two fairly tame looking home fixtures for us and would break up consecutive away games for Walsall.

[quote user="PBTC"]There aren''t any free Saturdays as L1 clubs are scheduled to play league games on FA cup weekends from the 3rd Round (next weekend is 3rd Round day but we''re playing Wycombe as we''re both out). For the next three months we play every Saturday with just one Tuesday game at* Southend. Of all the Tuesdays to slot Walsall in I was thinking 27 January? Might suit both clubs, it''s between two fairly tame looking home fixtures for us and would break up consecutive away games for Walsall.[/quote]*against

[quote user="PBTC"][quote user="PBTC"]There aren''t any free Saturdays as L1 clubs are scheduled to play league games on FA cup weekends from the 3rd Round (next weekend is 3rd Round day but we''re playing Wycombe as we''re both out). For the next three months we play every Saturday with just one Tuesday game at* Southend. Of all the Tuesdays to slot Walsall in I was thinking 27 January? Might suit both clubs, it''s between two fairly tame looking home fixtures for us and would break up consecutive away games for Walsall.
[/quote]

*against
[/quote]

No Just give us the 3 points,