Sign in to follow this  
westoncanary.

Birds eye view

What a great article!  I remember rushing home from my parents'' house on boxing day to watch the Forrest game live on Sky, I ran into the house, flicked the telly on and there he was, walking out of the tunnel to a packed Carrow Road, my stomach turned over, we had got him!! 

Imagine how those Baggies must have felt!  Megson surely felt he had done enough to get him, but I reckon your e-mail must have got through Susie and persuaded him to stay.

I feel good now.   OTBC

Thanks westoncanary for your kind words.  As I said in the article, I''ll bet the e-mail was deleted by someone in hysterics that I''d even written it.  Still, when you feel as helpless as I did right then what else can you do but do the ridiculous?!

Thanks for the article susie but, more importantly, thank you for being a supporter of the highest order. There are undoubtedly many that rank as wonderful supporters ( many of them on this message board ) but it is clear to me through your messages of this past year, that you not only rise above most, you actually soar at the highest level. In my view, therefore, you have been a "good girl" all year long and Santa must act accordingly. Merry Christmas! 

YC, I really hope that Santa does deliver to all of us.  (With today''s sad news about Matty S. we sure need him to!)  Thanks also for your kind words, but I''m sure there are thousands of City fans all around the world who are as nutty about the team as I am...they may not do such daft things to betray their passion, but are yellow and green through-and-through all the same.  Happy Christmas to you all - and let''s hope for some roast Spuds on Boxing Day!!!