Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers.

Southamton versus Exeter HOME WIN!

Good luck Fellas and PUP''s, and a very merry christmas to all!

Hope the 29th goes well, have a great evening!

Cannot wait till the 16th, thanks a million Nutty :)

The Butlers pantry has just opened another bottle of Christmas port.

Port, Southampton ahh

Southampton to win at home and put Exeter in there place

Good luck Fellas and all pups.

I''m going for a home win for Aldershot v. Barnet.

Aldershot are W6 D3 L1 F22 A11 at home and Barnet are W2 D1 L7 F7 A18 away.

(If this game is postponed I''ll go for a Leeds home win!)

Good Luck, Fellas!

A very Merry Christmas to all PUPs, and especially the lovely Nutty Nigel! [:)]

Cardiff vs Plymouth - Home win for me.

Best of luck to all fellow PUP''s and and big thank you to Nutty for keeping this going.

Happy Christmas to one and all and may your New Year bring a large "motion-pro" cheer. Unless your name is Cobbie Rowling of course ;-)

Can i give you next week''s as well please? i''m on holiday...... so here it is...

Almeria v Xerez- with you guessed it Almeria to win (Sunday 3rd Jan)

Thanks

Good luck Fellas - think it may well be four this week for you!

In a week where I think the weather will wreak havoc again with the fixtures I''m going to plump for Sheffield Wednesday v NEWCASTLE - AWAY WIN.

Sorry to all, but I''m not going to be able to make the meet this time, I''ll be there though later on in the new year I can guarantee that.

Happy Christmas to all pups new and old, hope each and every one of you have a great time between now and the new year.

Leedscanary

Thanks for all the naps guys. Keep ''em flooding in. Considering the weather and the christmas holidays in a lot of league I''m probably only going to be looking at England and the SPL but there looks like plenty! Best o'' luck everyone!

Can I submit a tie that is being played on Christmas Day? If so, please consider the following......It''s over to the uncharted waters of the mighty Kuwait Premier League for fonejacker this week, and my money''s on Kazma Sporting Club. They''ve played only two games this season, picking up 4 points, whereas their opponents have yet to pick up any, conceding seven times in their three games so far. It''s a gamble, but then i''m a betting man, so......Kazma Sporting Club vs Al Sulaibikhat - home winGood luck Fellas!PS - I''m sorry to say that I won''t be able to make the Christmas get together, the pesky job gets in the way yet again of far more important things. But I really hope that I can make one in the near future, it would be good to meet everyone.Merry Christmas PUPs, and a very Prosperous New Year. [<:o)]

I feel a bit sorry for Fellas this week because there''s certainly not so much to choose from with most of Europe on holiday. But then again I know if anyone can sort out six gooduns he can[Y]

To offer something different I''m going to the SPL and napping now managerless Dundee United to beat Kilmarnock. I''m sure they will be pulling out all the stops to get a result to impress the new national manager[Y]

Dundee United     V     Kilmarnock    Home Win

Dundee utd Vs Kilmarnock Home Win

In what is a very difficult week this should hopefully produce reasonable odds.

Good Luck Fellas and a Merry Christmas to all the PUP''s

I received a message from our great friend Gentleman Jim this morning and he interrupted his forum retirement to wish each and every one of us a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Top man is Jim [Y]

I think I''m going to go with Celtic to win at home to Hamilton.

Good luck Fellas, I just hope you don''t get another Juve v Catania!!

Merry Christmas Pups. I hope to be there on the 29th, but will have to see what travelling conditions are like!

A very Merry Christmas to all PUPs. This week my pick is WEST BROM to beat Peterborough. Good luck to all, especially Fellas.

First off a merry Christmas Eve everyone. Hope you all have a great Christmas. I''ve was stuck on 5 picks all yesterday and just wasn''t sure over the 6th one. There doesn''t seem to be a lot, and annoyingly a lot of the top teams in each league are playing each other. I thought about the weather and have gone for 6 that definitely will be on. So here we go...1. NORWICH v Millwall - Home win - (My nap, ginger)Best team in league 1, best form, best team at home, best fans. I''m not biased at all. Seriously though, no bad injury worries, winning 3-0 last week. It''s gotta be han''t it?2. CELTIC v Hamilton - Home win - (Trent, Tilly, DDD, McD, Beau) Looks pretty nailed on. Celtic have to win this to keep up in the title race.3. CARDIFF v Plymouth - Home win - (Diesel, Sid, Muddy, GMF) It''s one of those where the bad team have been so bad that surely they can''t keep being bad forever, well hopefully just for one more game...4. MAN CITY v Stoke - Home win - (Norfolkchance1, Camul) Well Man City have been very good at home, unbeaten, they have got injuries though, but so do Stoke. But.... if they don''t get 3 points Mancini probably won''t play half of the offending players ever again, and that should be enough.5. Hull v MAN U - Away win - (Chops, New York) Not a big fan of away wins, but this one surely. Bullard is out, Vidic will be back, and probably some of the supporting cast so I''d be suprised. The last time Man U dropped points to a non-top 4 or man city on the bounce was back in August 2007. It took a long while for the last one. Rotherham was in there last night, but you can never be sure in league 2 and it just feels like a landmine for some reason. WBA as well looked good but form in the championship is hard to find and neither team has anything.  The one that I had in this morning when I got up was Newcastle, but then I thought it''s breaking two of my big rules, no championship, no away games. So....6. LIVERPOOL v Wolves - Home win - (1st Wazz) They have been awful but surely?!!? If Liverpool lose this, forget Benitez being sacked, he will be stripped naked and made to run out of town (sounds like a PUP''s meet...). Good ol'' Mick will probably play a group of 14 year old kids doing keepie-uppies in Dudley and Liverpool have only dropped points at home 4 times this season against: Villa, Arsenal, Man City and Brum. All of them teams are above them in the league...Thanks again for all the naps and sorry for those that weren''t picked! It really is great to have so many come in, there was a time when we barely used to get enough naps to make a successful 6. Best of luck everyone and a Merry Christmas to you and your families!

Top stuff Leon[Y]

Six really good choices that will surely add a Christmas Bonus to our running total. Thank you for these my friend. I will get them to Billy on Boxing Day and post the odds on here before I leave for FCR.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Good picks, Fellas.  I have put Torres in my fantasy league team this week, so we might both get burnt with pick 6 but I think you''ve done well with this list.

Well first of all... MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!! My pick this week is a festive home win for Norwich vs Millwall. COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!