Sign in to follow this  
Tiptop

Mr Terrible

Errr chap in Barclay Lower E Block.....What the Hell is your problem???? All i can here is the shouting of  ''TERRIBLE''!!!!!

Not every pass and cross is gonna make it, there will always be weakness in defence at some point, not every shot is gonna go in!!! But get grip we''re on a winning streak!!!!

Man if you were there last season you would have been on the floor with a stuttering seizure fit...........TERRIBLE..TERRIBLE...TERRIBLE...TERRIBLE..TERRIBLE!!!

[quote user="Gazzatop"]

Errr chap in Barclay Lower E Block.....What the Hell is your problem???? All i can here is the shouting of  ''TERRIBLE''!!!!!

Not every pass and cross is gonna make it, there will always be weakness in defence at some point, not every shot is gonna go in!!! But get grip we''re on a winning streak!!!!

Man if you were there last season you would have been on the floor with a stuttering seizure fit...........TERRIBLE..TERRIBLE...TERRIBLE...TERRIBLE..TERRIBLE!!!

[/quote]

Was this really worth starting a thread about?If Mr Terrible annoys you so much, go punch his lights out.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Gazzatop"]

[/quote]

Was this really worth starting a thread about?

If Mr Terrible annoys you so much, go punch his lights out.
[/quote]

Jeez![:S]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Gazzatop"]

[/quote]

Was this really worth starting a thread about?If Mr Terrible annoys you so much, go punch his lights out.[/quote]

[/quote]Love the proposition of violence over discussion and debate Shyster, you''ve clearly got a lot of class. [Y]

You get them at every game, fans who think that players never make a mistake!!

If we never made a mistake, Norwich would of been overseas the week winning the wrold club championship!

The ridiculous slating of the Doc when he makes a mistake rather epitomises the this atitude!

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Gazzatop"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Love the proposition of violence over discussion and debate Shyster, you''ve clearly got a lot of class. [Y]
[/quote]

I would just like to point out that i won''t be punching anyone!!!![:D]

I''d like to introduce him to Mr "SUNDAY LEAGUE!!" in block B.

These people just  like the sound of their own voice, they wait until it goes quiet before holding forth so that everyone can hear them.

I''ve got a guy near me keeps shouting "for gods sake Hollahan, keep it simple". Every week he gets egg on his face when Wes does something unexpected that leads to a shot or a goal but he still keeps doing it. Amazing some people

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Gazzatop"]

[/quote]

Was this really worth starting a thread about?If Mr Terrible annoys you so much, go punch his lights out.[/quote]

[/quote]Love the proposition of violence over discussion and debate Shyster, you''ve clearly got a lot of class. [Y][/quote]

Hark at you in your one bedroom housing association flat in the Gay capital of Britain.One doesn''t get to own property in the Channel Islands without a hefty portion of ''class'', sunshine.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Gazzatop"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Love the proposition of violence over discussion and debate Shyster, you''ve clearly got a lot of class. [Y][/quote]

Hark at you in your one bedroom housing association flat in the Gay capital of Britain.One doesn''t get to own property in the Channel Islands without a hefty portion of ''class'', sunshine.[/quote]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4IqAMwAGn1w/SfPi-0hNp7I/AAAAAAAAQEI/GUnd37JW9MQ/s400/smug.jpg.jpeg

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Gazzatop"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Love the proposition of violence over discussion and debate Shyster, you''ve clearly got a lot of class. [Y]
[/quote]

Hark at you in your one bedroom housing association flat in the Gay capital of Britain.

One doesn''t get to own property in the Channel Islands without a hefty portion of ''class'', sunshine.
[/quote]

Oop, homophobic as well as a bragger.....bless ya''.........

[quote user="No Quarter"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Gazzatop"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hark at you in your one bedroom housing association flat in the Gay capital of Britain.

One doesn''t get to own property in the Channel Islands without a hefty portion of ''class'', sunshine.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Is it you making a politically correct over react, or is it just Shyster being funny?  I thought it was funny, but then again, I am not one looking to be offended.

[quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="No Quarter"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Gazzatop"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is it you making a politically correct over react, or is it just Shyster being funny?  I thought it was funny, but then again, I am not one looking to be offended.

[/quote]

Thats because I''m a gay person living in Brighton, desperate for some class and a property in the Channel Islands. Just like Bergerac, or Charlie Hungerford.

[quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="No Quarter"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Gazzatop"]

[/quote]

Hark at you in your one bedroom housing association flat in the Gay capital of Britain.One doesn''t get to own property in the Channel Islands without a hefty portion of ''class'', sunshine.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Oh my lord, it''s the embodiement of Fox, and that of the Daily Mail uniting once again to rid the world of everything PC (and Houston, please show some restraint in biggin'' up Shyster''s daft jokes this time... Just because he''s being insensitive doesn''t make him ''witty'').

[/quote]

Hark at you in your one bedroom housing association flat in the Gay capital of Britain.One doesn''t get to own property in the Channel Islands without a hefty portion of ''class'', sunshine.[/quote]Win the lottery did we? You still sound like a to$$er...

On the contrary Shyster, I think that this is a great post full of absolute gems - leading nowhere in particular, but what the hell!

As for a peraonal view, I''ll settle for support the players, don''t bloody well shout abuse at them! (Irony would be wasted here, I suspect!). [;)]

[quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]sorry, that should have been ''personal''! [:^)][/quote]That''s okay, I''ll let the spelling error go this time because of your avatar. [;)]

[quote user="Shyster"]One doesn''t get to own property in the Channel Islands without a hefty portion of ''class'', sunshine.[/quote]That''s probably what them Germans said in 1940 Shyster![;)]

I believe that it could be me that you are referring too. For the record the ''terrible'' stems from banter between me and my mates who I sit with. It started at Leicester when we won 2-1 when Worthy took charge of Leicester. Shackell had played a long diagonal ball straight to the opposition, there was a silence and my mate yelled, ''Shackell, that is a terrible ball!'' So ever since that game, it has stuck amongst us and it has become a phrase since.

The way it is used is not aimed at the team and current performances, it is just a private joke so do not take it literally!

Cant be as bad as shrieking sheila in the jarrold. If the opposition even cross the half way line you can hear a massive shriek!!