Sign in to follow this  
Magnificent Seven

Col U in Saints away end ticket gesture

Only beacuse you can''t fill your own ground so have to offer the spare seats to away team. Will we see you next season? i doubt it. bye

[quote user="Magnificent Seven"]Just thought I''d let you Budgies know that Col U are kindly offering our friends from Southampton 500 tickets regarding their original allocation for tomorrows game at WHCS.[/quote]

Shame for you that you''re going to have to let Holt, Hoolahan and Martin in on the 16th. Be afraid Chav Boy, be very afraid.........

Southampton stopped selling their away allocation on Christmas Eve and are returning 500 to Colchester United. 

Source: Colchester United ticket office.  Same allocation as you, I believe.

[quote user="Magnificent Seven"]Cam you spoilsport ![/quote]Well Cam at least prooves (as he does once in awhile) that not every Colchester fan is a di*k head :)

ColU would give Wroxham more away tickets than they''d give to us but then if you have got all those empty seats to play with you can wind up anyone you want?!

ColU could lease out half their ground to be used as retail outlets and still have a sufficient capacity!

[quote user="Magnificent Seven"]Cam you spoilsport ![/quote]

Story of my life.  Ruining people''s lives which is why we enjoy it so much this end.  But you can only do it if they let you but if they let us we''ll be there.......

Wonderful, wonderful job!

And lots of you will read and tut tut and/or commiserate and..................

It beats playing football because you can go on far longer.

[:P][:D]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

Story of my life.  Ruining people''s lives which is why we enjoy it so much this end.  But you can only do it if they let you but if they let us we''ll be there.......

[/quote]

Oh do shut up, you self-righteous anus.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

"Thanks for your call Mr Shyster.  I can assure you that we value our readers comments and they will be passed on to the Editor.  I have taken a careful note of what you have said."

Who was that?

"Some ******* nutter rambling on about Norwich City"[:|]

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

"Thanks for your call Mr Shyster.  I can assure you that we value our readers comments and they will be passed on to the Editor.  I have taken a careful note of what you have said."

Who was that?

[/quote]

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Who was that?

[/quote]

Cam Dung tried the same routine with me Shyster...........I filed that along with a curry induced dump, there''s little to choose between the two![+o(]

[quote user="Magnificent Seven"]Just thought I''d let you Budgies know that Col U are kindly offering our friends from Southampton 500 tickets regarding their original allocation for tomorrows game at WHCS.[/quote]

Although I hate to say this, But I have a friend who''s a member of admin team at portaloo road, and has told me that several bids have come in for Lisbie, and Keano is in talks with Lisbie and agent it could be he is on his way to Palace, (NOT A WIND UP )     

Nope that is not a wind up,Lisbie is going to Palace as part of some swap deal... Don''t ask me who for as i don''t really look into them tos**rs up the road too much

[quote user="cufcone"]Nope that is not a wind up,Lisbie is going to Palace as part of some swap deal... Don''t ask me who for as i don''t really look into them tos**rs up the road too much[/quote]Thats a bit of a body blow to you lot ! We all told ya Lisbie was a stupid little snot.Just wonder if your chairman will try to dock points off Palace or throw his toys out of the pram again.

then again it doesn''t matter who they sign they will still be s**t. They could sign Messi,Kaka,Ronaldo,xavi and Ineista but with Keane in charge they would still be utter cr*p...God i hate him

Think thats one thing we still have in common with you guys, a mutual hatred for the binners.Hopefully we can put all the crap between our clubs in the past at the end of this season !

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="cufcone"]Nope that is not a wind up,Lisbie is going to Palace as part of some swap deal... Don''t ask me who for as i don''t really look into them tos**rs up the road too much[/quote]

Thats a bit of a body blow to you lot ! We all told ya Lisbie was a stupid little snot.
Just wonder if your chairman will try to dock points off Palace or throw his toys out of the pram again.
[/quote]

Firstly the Lisbie saga has a way to go, I believe.  There are all sorts of things going on in the background and "games" being played but if the ultimate result is that Kevin goes he will leave with the good wishes of Colchester''s fans and thanks for his efforts.  However, it is not likely to be the body blow that some might predict.  We are not a one man team as Southampton discovered today when we bested them all over the pitch in what was a very good game with some attractive football from both sides and not much of the Hoofroyd product so inaccurately predicted by the serially uninformed Wizard. 

But, in any event, AB has made it plain that he will go into the transfer market if necessary and it is believed this end that he has several people already lined up.  Both Colchester and Norwich, I believe, have confidence in their Manager and in their ability to cope with any problems that the season brings.

Kevin had a good game today, as he usually does, but no more so than Izzet (a reborn Lambert "you''re finished" reject) and Gillespie.  A long way to go yet and both clubs must hope that they stay injury free. 

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="cufcone"]Nope that is not a wind up,Lisbie is going to Palace as part of some swap deal... Don''t ask me who for as i don''t really look into them tos**rs up the road too much[/quote]Thats a bit of a body blow to you lot ! We all told ya Lisbie was a stupid little snot.Just wonder if your chairman will try to dock points off Palace or throw his toys out of the pram again.[/quote]

Firstly the Lisbie saga has a way to go, I believe.  There are all sorts of things going on in the background and "games" being played but if the ultimate result is that Kevin goes he will leave with the good wishes of Colchester''s fans and thanks for his efforts.  However, it is not likely to be the body blow that some might predict.  We are not a one man team as Southampton discovered today when we bested them all over the pitch in what was a very good game with some attractive football from both sides and not much of the Hoofroyd product so inaccurately predicted by the serially uninformed Wizard. 

But, in any event, AB has made it plain that he will go into the transfer market if necessary and it is believed this end that he has several people already lined up.  Both Colchester and Norwich, I believe, have confidence in their Manager and in their ability to cope with any problems that the season brings.

Kevin had a good game today, as he usually does, but no more so than Izzet (a reborn Lambert "you''re finished" reject) and Gillespie.  A long way to go yet and both clubs must hope that they stay injury free. 

[/quote]

Any excuse to have a dig at Lambert eh?

January the 16th is gonna be massive. I''d take a point now tbh!

[quote user="jbghost"]Lisbie obviously thinks he has played his last game for Col Who. He threw his shirt into the fans at the end of todays game. Classic footballer action when leaving.[/quote]

We shall have to see what happens but the problem Mr Keane has is that Kevin is under contract and does not have to go anywhere he doesn''t want to go.  The other problem is that they hate each others guts so the next few weeks should be interesting.[:D]  Lots of "games" going on here I think.

I understand that there are now more than 5000 applications in for Colchester tickets. All you Colchester supporters take note our away support is bigger than your home support

[quote user="Lambert is King"]I understand that there are now more than 5000 applications in for Colchester tickets. All you Colchester supporters take note our away support is bigger than your home support[/quote]

Okay, you love your club because it has a big attendance right?  That''s not a million miles from Man U is it?

I love mine for other reasons.  Each to their own.

[quote user="Lambert is King"]I understand that there are now more than 5000 applications in for Colchester tickets. All you Colchester supporters take note our away support is bigger than your home support[/quote]

Okay, you love your club because it has a big attendance right?  That''s not a million miles from Man U is it?

I love mine for other reasons.  Each to their own.

[/quote]

But you love this NCFC forum - more than your own....?

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="cufcone"]Nope that is not a wind up,Lisbie is going to Palace as part of some swap deal... Don''t ask me who for as i don''t really look into them tos**rs up the road too much[/quote]

Thats a bit of a body blow to you lot ! We all told ya Lisbie was a stupid little snot.
Just wonder if your chairman will try to dock points off Palace or throw his toys out of the pram again.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Must have been a different game to that described by the Saints fans then who say you played hoofball which they could not cope with in the first half but when they played some decent stuff in the second half they put you under some real pressure. Fair play to you its another good result but I think we all know what sort of football Boothroyd''s teams play.

[+o(][quote user="Camuldonum"]

Mello dear you are far too thick to understand any of this stuff. 

[/quote]

PS: This evening Colchester had a visit from your 1st Wizard.  It came and went with nothing to say and only is on board as a wind up as on here.

[+o(]