Sign in to follow this  
Cantley

Brian Woolnough - a modern Frank McGhee?

It''s true - the older you get the more you realise how events seem to repeat themselves. Anyone else remember Frank McGhee, sleazy Daily Mirror hack who had a go at Ron Saunders'' newly promoted team in the 72/73 season? The "Frank McGhee, shut your mouth" chant seemed to be sung for years!

Sorry - not really old enough to remember (being a 69er I was 3 for most of the 72/73 season!), but I do hope we can come up with a chant about this complete Colin....I mean, just what the Hell is the point of writing such a nasty vitriolic piece?

That said, the thing that has surprised me most in all this is that there appear to have been some Norwich fans that bought the St*r in the first place!...

I don''t like what the guy said and I have emailed him to let him know so!! But I have to say he is an nobody and I don''t think we should concern ourselves with him!!!!

After all I pity someone who is so obviously inept at what they do for a living, and i''m sure it is only a matter of time before he is discovered for who he really is!!!!

I don''t think people should worry what he says, your average football fan will know what he''s written is rubbish (EVEN if they are daily star readers).

The league table doesn''t lie, we are better than WBA & palace despite what his absurd opinion may be, our form suggests we are better as well, 7 points from 5 games as opposed to 1 for WBA and 2 for Palace.

fingers crossed that santa doesn''t bring him any more crayons to scribble more garbage with next year.

[quote]It''s true - the older you get the more you realise how events seem to repeat themselves. Anyone else remember Frank McGhee, sleazy Daily Mirror hack who had a go at Ron Saunders'' newly promoted team i...[/quote]

Yes fool ,sorry to say I''m old enough to remember the infamous Mr. Magoo from the Mirror.I find it strangely reassuring that as the decades pass the london based press manage to find completely biased tossers to carry on the heritage that no "proper"football takes place outside the hallowed borders of civilisation....thats the M25 to the  rest of us.