Sign in to follow this  
ca

Free bet Pups

Just thought I''d say that I hope you have a great time at the '''' Pups'''' Xmas get together tonight. Unfortunately I won''t be able to make it as my cold/chest infection is still lingering so don''t want to risk the cold weather tonight. Hadn''t been out since Xmas eve so ventured out yesterday, wrapped up really warm but am now suffering the consequences.

Anyway have a drink for me, behave yourselves and see you at the next one [:''(]

Sorry you can''t make it Angel.[+o(] Hope you will soon be better and we''ll see you at the next one. Will drink to your improving health!!! Take care. Diesel Doris and Mandie Moo.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Add me to the injured list also. Have a drink for me.

[/quote]

How long will you be out for Pete, I''m having a fitness test on Friday [:)]

Bet they''re all slowly getting drunk [:D] Tilly will be surrounded by women, Nutty will be argueing with TFA or Mr Carrow, Wazz will be telling his Friday jokes, Kathy will be moaning that she''s been called a tosser by Wizard , Mt Chops will be thinking about his pantomime, and Lappin will spend most of the night outside having a ciggie.

Wish I was there [:)]

I''m also on the injury list thanks to whoever allowed women to drive cars.[:@] One in particular who drove straight into mine on Christmas eve wrecking my entire Christmas(along with most of the front of my car). It''ll be worth it in the end. ££££££££££££££££''ss

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]I''m also on the injury list thanks to whoever allowed women to drive cars.[:@] One in particular who drove straight into mine on Christmas eve wrecking my entire Christmas(along with most of the front of my car). It''ll be worth it in the end. ££££££££££££££££''ss
[/quote]

Sounds a bit like my Christmas Inchy, although my case it was my son at the centre of things. He wrote his car off just before Christmas and was then involved in another accident five days later in a mate''s car. I had to call off tonight because he managed to buy his replacement car from a guy in Bournemouth, so good old Dad has had to drive him there and  has just got home!

Sorry to hear that the chest infection is lingering Diane, hope you''re better soon. Oh, and sorry to hear about your car Inchy. Not bothered about Pete because he''s a sizeist git ![;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Sorry to hear that the chest infection is lingering Diane, hope you''re better soon. Oh, and sorry to hear about your car Inchy. Not bothered about Pete because he''s a sizeist git ![;)]

[/quote]

Thanks Beau, really wanted to go tonight but am glad I stayed in the warm, perhaps see you at the next one [:)]

Sorry about your son''s car and also your car Inchy ( not all us women drivers are bad ones)

So did you all have a good time and were there many new faces there?