Sign in to follow this  
spainboy

All about the what if's!!!

What if Leeds lose Beckford in Jan,Norwich will catch them.

What if Leeds fall like they did last season,Norwich will catch them.

what if Gradel goes back and Snodgrass gets injured,Norwich will catch them.

If,If If.

how about this.

What if Norwich lose Holt or hoolahan to either injury or sale.

what if Beckford goes and Leeds buy Holt. why wouldnt he go to a team flying at the top and much bigger than yourselves.

What if hoolhan comes to Leeds.

What if you have a bad run over January and slip from 11 points to say 17.

The thing is no one has quality in depth in this leage like leeds. We dont need to rely on playing the same 11 all the time. Kilkenny is our equivilant to Hoolahan and arguably a better player but there has been times kilkenny has been left on the bench. hoolahan is a regular starter.

Im sure you will overtake Charlton and im sure Colchester will ease off before the end but the difference between Leeds and any other team in this league is that we have very good depth. How many other teams can have Sam Vokes,Max Gradel,Andy Robinson,Tresor Kandol and Bradley Johnson on the bench.!!

What if you get a few injuries in your cup runs, away to the Manchester, there''s only 1 united!! Then 2 games against the Carlisle Cloggers, perhaps a suspension too?

What if your manager fancies working for a real Chairman and leaves to join Bolton?

No one knows the answers that''s why we love football but rest assured it aint over till the fat lady sings........

I think he makes some good points. Most of them make me thin kwe can/will catch Leeds.Our strength in depth aint tooo bad wither. Just ask Gillingham/Swindon from the JPT games and Millwall.McDonald, Rudd, Nelson, Otsemobor, Wiggins, Gill, OTJ, Adeyemi, Spillane (untill he''s back), Hughes has been bit part and McNamee.

What if you never post on here again?

Everyone will be spared of your bollocks about your scummy club that no one on here gives a shit about

[quote user="Big Slob"]What if you never post on here again?

Everyone will be spared of your bollocks about your scummy club that no one on here gives a shit about
[/quote]

I may have disagreed with you in the past,but definitely not this time[Y] Well said.

[quote user="spainboy"]What if Leeds lose Beckford in Jan,Norwich will catch them. What if Leeds fall like they did last season,Norwich will catch them. what if Gradel goes back and Snodgrass gets injured,Norwich will catch them. If,If If. how about this. What if Norwich lose Holt or hoolahan to either injury or sale. what if Beckford goes and Leeds buy Holt. why wouldnt he go to a team flying at the top and much bigger than yourselves. What if hoolhan comes to Leeds. What if you have a bad run over January and slip from 11 points to say 17. The thing is no one has quality in depth in this leage like leeds. We dont need to rely on playing the same 11 all the time. Kilkenny is our equivilant to Hoolahan and arguably a better player but there has been times kilkenny has been left on the bench. hoolahan is a regular starter. Im sure you will overtake Charlton and im sure Colchester will ease off before the end but the difference between Leeds and any other team in this league is that we have very good depth. How many other teams can have Sam Vokes,Max Gradel,Andy Robinson,Tresor Kandol and Bradley Johnson on the bench.!![/quote]

Yes and what if Leeds council decide to extend the Freightliner Container base 400 yards to the left, to which closing you down  in order of progress, Yes you might think what a stupid comment to make well it''s no more stupid than your comments, Football is a game of chance you take it or lose it, predicting outcomes is a big guessing game, and I guess we wll have to wait and see, But Leeds are famouse for mucking things up at the final fence  

Spainboy shut up mate, you sound like a prat.

A lot of what you say, when your not being a cocky twat, is right. But your fellow leeds fans think you''re cringeworthy

What if the real reason for Bates getting mixed up about the true owners of leeds Utd. turns out to be that the last change of ownership involved not much more than simply changing the name and short changing the clubs creditors??

[quote user="Mister Chops"]What if I take a big steaming dump on your head?[/quote]Hahahahaha, my thoughts exactly.

What if we just said Leeds are fantastic in every single way.

What if we said you got by far the most and best fans.

What if we said no one is gonna catch Leeds and 2nd place is the best anyone else can hope for.

What if we said all of our players would rather play for Leeds but there isn''t room because none of your players will ever leave unless you don''t want them.

What if we said we would all prefer to come and support Leeds if the government could make petrol or rail fares cheaper.

What if we just thanked you for enhancing this dull and boring site.

Would you think your work here is done?

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I think he makes some good points. Most of them make me thin kwe can/will catch Leeds.

Our strength in depth aint tooo bad wither. Just ask Gillingham/Swindon from the JPT games and Millwall.

McDonald, Rudd, Nelson, Otsemobor, Wiggins, Gill, OTJ, Adeyemi, Spillane (untill he''s back), Hughes has been bit part and McNamee.
[/quote]

Sorry, I can''t really take anyone seriously who thinks Kilkenny is a better player than Hoolahan. If that''s really your starting point spainboy it degrades everything else you say. Having said that, I can''t see Leeds not getting the 40 points or so they need to go up this year and if I''m honest I think they''ll have it wrapped up by Easter