Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

3 most hated opposing players/Managers?

Keeping with the "hate" theme, who are your 3 most hated opposing players, past or present to visit FCR?1) Andy Marshall - Need i say anymore about the judas tw*t.2) Kevin Muscat - More talent in my left toe. A bully.3) Fabian Wilnis - Public Enemy No1 after his jealous outburst!Managers....1) Roy Keane - Hope he keeps his job to lead his team out at FCR. A nasty player i never liked, despite his talent.2) Colin Wank*r - Always had a hate for us since he applied for the job in the 90''s. A toss pot.3) George Burley - Need i say anymore......

I wont bother with players, there are far too many to choose from.Managers:1. Neil Warnock - complete and utter pillock, moans like a spoiled brat and is full of ****2. David Moyes - Probably the most miserable and depressing person in football3. Roy Keane - Never liked him as a player or a manager, works far to hard on retaining his "hard man" image, he laps up people fearing him.

1. Kevin Muscat
2. Fabian Wilnis
3. Dickson Etuhu

1. George Burley
2. Neil Warnock
3. Danny Wilson

Joey Barton

Muscat

Ronaldo (little winker)

Mourinho

Magilton

Benitez (whiny tw@)

And an honourable shout to Wenger.

1. Danny Haynes

2. Kevin Muscat

3. Andy Marshall/ Fabien Wilnis/ Cristiano Ronaldo/ Jim Magilton/ Didier Drogba/ Ashley Cole the list goes on lol

1. Neil Warnock

2. Iain Dowie

3. Jim Magilton/George Burley/ Roy Keane

after making my post i look back through the list and realise i hate all of them aswell just go to show how many to***rs there are in football!!

1. Ronaldo - Big headed bell, cant take getting tackled.2. Wayne Rooney - Couldnt care less if he''s English, just a complete weiner, hate his attitude.3. Andy Marshall - Traitor?Managers :1. Roy Keane2. Jim Magilton3. George BurleyWith Sir Alex just coming in 4th.

Yeah, who''s the Colin? It''s like having voldermort in the room, thou shalt not speak his name.

I cant get to bed now without knowing!! Is it Calderwood?

Colin W*nker is an anagram of Neil Warnock. Hence, the serial whinger of South London is known at Colin. (He''d be top of my most hated list too!)

Players;

Kevin Muscat - Bellamy should have sued!

Fabien Wilnis - Bitter t-wat!

Thierry Henry - The way he''d score & not celebrate, just stare at the ground really f*cked me off... The hand ball just reinforced my hate for him!

Managers; 

George Burley - A Scottish Ipswich manager who made the filth a good team for a while, nuff said!

Arsene Wenger - I did not see it

Glenn Roeder - My hate for this arrogant prick is not rivaled by any other person on this planet! He is a sh1t manager who tore my club apart & left it on the verge of relegation to the third tier of English football for the first time in 50 years. ''I must have missed you tenure as England manager, Glenn''!

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Redknapp! [:@][/quote]Good call a one man transfer market with serious form for buying and selling (the same) players at a markup time and again, I''m puzzled why anyone who isn''t a footballers agent would like this man.Jose Mourinho- remind me again what exactly is special about him.Roy keane- Over-rated as a player and has little managerial ability, appears to have carved a career based on the fear factor which only works with those foolish enough to believe bulimia is contagious. As revealed in his auto-bio a nasty snidy piece of work.