Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Nice of the Club....

A good gesture for the coach refund. Considering how much out of pocket the club are already with their own travel and accommodation costs for the team and staff. I for one don''t agree they should foot the bill for car travel also.

Although the ref called it off; the reason it didn''t happen was purely down to the Walsall facilities. I read they had frost covers on since their last game - obviously they were good! (Looks like they bought the ones that caused frost rather than ones that stopped it!)

I heard some people slag off Lambert for his pressure for the call off. For me, if he thought there was any risk to any of our players then good call. A trip to Walsall for a called off game is inconvenient, another season in League 1 is a disaster.

[quote user="notty"]

What are the club doing for people like my self who drove as cant travel on coaches?

[/quote]

There''s no PR gain in considering you guys I''m afraid......

If you bought fuel from the Canaries Petrol Station at the back of the Club''s car park, and have a receipt to prove it, then you can get a full refund.

1 I expect NCFC (or the coach company) has some sort of insurance to cover the cost of the wasted journeys, so hopefully NCFC will not be paying.

2 They are refunding all tickets purchased for people that cant make the re-arranged game.

3 They have offered everyone free travel to the re-arranged game.

I really dont see what more they could do! Some people seem to want blood!

Me, me me! Come on grow up, this is the real world!

How many people complained after Sunderland was called off? Not as many as this forum I suspect. Ok so it was a late call but it''s happened. The only fair thing you could say for the car drivers would be to offer free parking for those still with a ticket from yesterday.

[quote user="Ren"]1 I expect NCFC (or the coach company) has some sort of insurance to cover the cost of the wasted journeys, so hopefully NCFC will not be paying. 2 They are refunding all tickets purchased for people that cant make the re-arranged game. 3 They have offered everyone free travel to the re-arranged game. I really dont see what more they could do! Some people seem to want blood! Me, me me! Come on grow up, this is the real world![/quote]

It is Walsall FC who are actually refunding the match ticket price for those who do not wish to go to the rescheduled match.

Is good that NCFC have extended the offer of free coach travel to all those with existing match tickets or stubs though and is as much as you could really expect them to offer.  Of course there will always be an unfortunate few who lose out.  I feel sorry for some our exiled supporters like the guy who had travelled to Walsall from the Isle of Wight.

Good stuff from NCFC staff today though and I for one will more than likely be going to the rescheduled game on 12th Jan. [Y]

as others have said, jolly nice of the club. What about my mate mick who''s just phoned me?.Train from newcastle to walsall 85.20 return!. wonder if he can get that refunded if he sends the tickets in?.........told him not to hold his breath though!

Bus is out of the question for me as i live in March Cambridgeshire.........£30 on railway tickets from March to walsall ........my 2 sons dissapointed,i''m out of pocket.......and on a tight budget too[:(] now gotta take time off  from work to go to replay.........More money on getting there and i will have to drive as there is no way i can get back by train ........there should be some help from The FA as there offical cancelled the game at that short hour in the day...........No doubt that wont happen..........really guys and ladys its down too the FA not the individual clubs involved............

How many fans can we squeeze into one of these? Some on the floor, some sat on Delia''s lap....(Nutty would jump at the chance)

....Norwich to Brum International.....and back.

Now, that would be a nice gesture.

[quote user="canary girl"]I know it is not NRFC Fault It''s not just wallsal who have no money neither do we so why do they give money that they could badly do with to a limlted mumber of people . They offered a service to the coach passengers and they got them there and back home. It was not NFCR fault game was off so why give refund.[/quote]

FFS get over it!