Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Nice of the Club....

.... To offer a refund on the coaches. Thought I had wasted £17 and a day. But they refunded it. I counted 5 coaches, 50 people on each. Thats 250 x £17.50 = £4375. ApproxSo what do you do if you''re going to replay? Just use the old ones? Or wait for more info? Or get refund and buy new ones? [:S]

[quote user="Brendan"]So what do you do if you''re going to replay? Just use the old ones? Or wait for more info? Or get refund and buy new ones? [:S][/quote]I got mine refunded and will buy a new one when they''re available.

[quote user="canary girl"]Yes nice of the club to kick the traveling supportters who go by car in the teeth. No thought or concideration for us.[/quote]

Can u prove u traveled by car?

[quote user="canary girl"]Yes nice of the club to kick the traveling supportters who go by car in the teeth.

No thought or concideration for us.[/quote]To be fair none of this is NCFC''s fault. I think you should all be hassling Walsall about this as they decided to mess everyone about.

[quote user="Brendan"].... To offer a refund on the coaches. Thought I had wasted £17 and a day. But they refunded it. I counted 5 coaches, 50 people on each. Thats 250 x £17.50 = £4375. ApproxSo what do you do if you''re going to replay? Just use the old ones? Or wait for more info? Or get refund and buy new ones? [:S][/quote]When we go into Administration I HOPE YOU ARE ALL PROUD OF YOURSELVES!

Have got car park ticket to proove I was there.

All supporters should be treated the same If one lot get money back all should.

I know it is not NCFC fault

but norwich are short of money Why did they give them their money back after all the coach got them there and back.

Also I have heared they are getting free travel when the game is rearranged more exspence for the club.

[quote user="canary girl"]Yes nice of the club to kick the traveling supportters who go by car in the teeth.

No thought or concideration for us.[/quote]If a representative of the club has actually kicked you in the teeth, then I think you''re within your rights to bill the club for the dental work.

To be honest I cant see people like us who drove getting anything  (i have a parking ticket also to prove i was there)

I my self have called the club to see whats going on and was told the people who went by coach are having a full refund and also a free trip next time?

May i ask where the club have found this money to pay for them to have free travel ( are walsall paying?)

[quote user="canary girl"]Yes nice of the club to kick the traveling supportters who go by car in the teeth. No thought or concideration for us.[/quote]

Presumably they are refunding the official coaches that the club themselves arranged?

[quote user="Rivvo"]

Presumably they are refunding the official coaches that the club themselves arranged?

[/quote]absolutely Rivvo, if you are on a club coach, you are a customer of the club for the journey, if you are driving, you are a customer of BP or whoever you got the fuel from.

I fail to believe they will offer a free coach on the return fixture. And come on, what do you want them to give you for driving?Petrol Money, give over.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Rivvo"]

[/quote]

absolutely Rivvo, if you are on a club coach, you are a customer of the club for the journey, if you are driving, you are a customer of BP or whoever you got the fuel from.
[/quote]

I see your point thats very true (good old asda :P ) mayb i should write them a complaint lol!

But im just thinking more along the lines of the fact when i spoke to the club they said they are given the coaches a full refund and coach travel next time is free so feel a bit hard done by as i cant travel on coaches :(

Fair doos notty, if it helps then your ticket will be valid for the re-arranged game, it''s on Tues. 12th.  Maybe if you can''t make that one, you might be able to get a refund on the ticket ?

May I ask if its not too personal, Why cant you go on the coaches? Im not criticising, just curious.

Thats cool :D

Hopefully this time it will be on and norwich can win it and make us all feel better about all this :)

I cant travel on coaches as i get ill (sick) which isnt nice for me let alone anyone else :( to be honest id love to travel on the coach as i no alot of people who do so feel as if im missing out as i end up driving to all the away games.

ffs get off the clubs back!

I know it''s annoying to go all that way for nothing, but.......

The Ref abandoned the game, for safety reasons.

If Wallsall had more money, they could have done more to ensure the game went ahead.

Wallsall have no money, and used methods that were Dickensian.

It wasn''t Citys fault the game was called off, and they don''t have to refund anybody!

I know it is not NRFC Fault

It''s not just wallsal who have no money neither do we

so why do they give money that they could badly do with to a limlted mumber of people .

They offered a service to the coach passengers and they got them there and back home.

It was not NFCR fault game was off so why give refund.

how are they supposed to put a price on compensation for people who drove..? also, how much would you be happy to get?

would a tenner do? or £17 like the price of the coaches...?

Do you want the club to spend money on admin staff to wade through petrol receipts and parking tickets so that you can all stay happy?

OK, so the game was called off, and I would be gutted too. But there are so many games called off all over the country, when was the last time we had a game called off? how often does it happen? I feel for the folks that have gone there, I do... but some realism needs to be put in place here.

I think they mean NCFC

I guess we all do typing/spelling mistakes well i no i do..................

The club should not be compensating anyone . Wallsal called the game off.

NCFC are not at fault money should be used for the better of the club. Not just a few supportters who went by coach.

[quote user="canary girl"]The club should not be compensating anyone . Wallsal called the game off. NCFC are not at fault money should be used for the better of the club. Not just a few supportters who went by coach.[/quote]

Sorry but Walsall didnt call the game off the Reff did!!!

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="notty"]

I think they mean NCFC

I guess we all do typing/spelling mistakes well i no i do..................

[/quote]

No, can''t argue with that......
[/quote]

HAHAHAHA im the best at Grammer and spellings :P

What starts as a positive thread and a very seasonal gesture by the club ends up getting slatted. Let''s not forget is wasn''t NCFC who called the game off and shows that they still have a personal touch....

well done to the club!

To make up for the inconvenience, hassle and discomfort of everybody who made a wasted journey to Walsall, I think the club should charter 3 or 4 Airbus A380s to whizz them back to Walsall in some style. Maybe they could throw in free fresh salmon, canapes and champers as well!