Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

Wycombe score predictions

Wycombe will be well up for this but I can see us sneaking it.

2-1 to Norwich, Holt to score in the last minute

Ex manager coming to town is always tricky, read the riot act by Waddock so this is a potential banana skin......will settle for any win!!

2-1 to Norwich - after their recent results and public criticism the Wycombe players will be "up for it", and it we turn up like we did at Carlisle then it could be a struggle. It promises to be another physical "none-shall pass" game.We ought to have too much fire power, but....

Wycombe are have probably the worst defence in this league.

I would be disappointed if we win by less than 3 goals.

[quote user="ricardo"]

Wycombe are have probably the worst defence in this league.

I would be disappointed if we win by less than 3 goals.

[/quote]

I think we will be well up for this one and with all the team fireing on full bore i''m thinking a very comfortable 5- 0

I think we will be up by 5 in the first half, then use up our 3 subs to give Holt, Hooly and Russell a break. Lambert will bring 3 more players off at about 75 minutes even though they can''t be subbed just to give Wycombe a chance at getting a goal and to get the team some real game practice playing short handed in case we get a red card at some other time. Final result Wycombe 0 - Norwich 9

[quote user="Houston Canary"]I think we will be up by 5 in the first half, then use up our 3 subs to give Holt, Hooly and Russell a break. Lambert will bring 3 more players off at about 75 minutes even though they can''t be subbed just to give Wycombe a chance at getting a goal and to get the team some real game practice playing short handed in case we get a red card at some other time. Final result Wycombe 0 - Norwich 9[/quote]Nice optimism[H] going 3-1 City myself

Why the arrogance assuming that we''ll get a hatfull?

We''ll become hated like Dirtyleeds if we carry on!

Could be a struggle, Wycombe will pick their game up after the last 2 results!

Could be another Yeovil!

I''ll settle for a 1-0/2-1!

Happy New Year!

OTBC!

I reckon it may well be a tight game. If we start quickly and score early we could be out of sight by half-time, but with them having been stuffed at home the other day I''m inclined to think their players will raise their game against us. We should still have too much for them, though, so I''d have us to win maybe 2-1.

[quote user="Beatle"]

Why the arrogance assuming that we''ll get a hatfull? We''ll become hated like Dirtyleeds if we carry on! Could be a struggle, Wycombe will pick their game up after the last 2 results! Could be another Yeovil! I''ll settle for a 1-0/2-1! Happy New Year! OTBC!

[/quote]

Agreed, hopefully Lambert will make sure the players don''t just turn up expecting Wycombe to roll over.... They will be up for it & it''ll be a tough game. Hopefully we''ll get the three points