Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

slagging Lambert off on national t.v.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="FatboySlimfast"]It gets worse! Just checked the Evening news website and the report there doesn''t make good reading for Lambert. Kathy from NCISA seems fairly sure who is to blame! Bloody idiots the lot of them![/quote]

What is wrong with these jerks? Lamberts the best manager we''ve had for years.

[/quote]

Look at The Facebook Group "Paul lambert is God" Wizard and you will find 4 NCISA committee members on there plus 1 ex Committee member and someone who has expressed an interest in joining our Committee.

Never mind you carry on with your keyboard campaign.I expect you willbe able to twist it around to suit your warped view about how NCISA perceives Mr Lambert.

[/quote]

Oh G G Gosh Tilson, Facebook eh?

Sort of sums NCISA up for me does that![:D]

[/quote]

Facebook shows they are prepared to use modern communication, and what is wrong with that?

I think it says more about you actually, don''t worry you''ll be OK when the Iron Horse gets to Lowestoft.

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="FatboySlimfast"]It gets worse! Just checked the Evening news website and the report there doesn''t make good reading for Lambert. Kathy from NCISA seems fairly sure who is to blame! Bloody idiots the lot of them![/quote]

What is wrong with these jerks? Lamberts the best manager we''ve had for years.

[/quote]

Look at The Facebook Group "Paul lambert is God" Wizard and you will find 4 NCISA committee members on there plus 1 ex Committee member and someone who has expressed an interest in joining our Committee.

Never mind you carry on with your keyboard campaign.I expect you willbe able to twist it around to suit your warped view about how NCISA perceives Mr Lambert.

[/quote]

Oh G G Gosh Tilson, Facebook eh?

Sort of sums NCISA up for me does that![:D]

[/quote]

Facebook shows they are prepared to use modern communication, and what is wrong with that?

I think it says more about you actually, don''t worry you''ll be OK when the Iron Horse gets to Lowestoft.

[/quote]

Oh bugger!

There''s gangs of Oirish navies laying wooden sleepers as I type waz![;)]

Do you dear Wiz ever bother checking your facts before posting more of your **** stiring statements?

Do you know who now makes up the NCISA comittee?

Do you know how much support on this board and others has been given by those same members to Lambert?

No, what a surprise ,you really do take the ginger bicky at times.

Pleased you offered a part apology to Kathy, but extend that to a few more would be nice.(I also take exception to being called a tosser by the way" )

Oh and a happy new year to you.

[quote user="The Butler"]

Do you dear Wiz ever bother checking your facts before posting more of your **** stiring statements?

Do you know who now makes up the NCISA comittee?

Do you know how much support on this board and others has been given by those same members to Lambert?

No, what a surprise ,you really do take the ginger bicky at times.

Pleased you offered a part apology to Kathy, but extend that to a few more would be nice.(I also take exception to being called a tosser by the way" )

Oh and a happy new year to you.

[/quote]

I called NCISA ''tossers'' manely as an organisation in general, but others took it as personel slurs (never my intention, except in Mr Tilsons case!) so I consider myself duly chastized by its members..

A happy and a safe new year to you and yours Butler.

I was listening to TalkSport on Monday, when they spoke to the Walsall Chief Executive. Later on a Norwich fan called the program and was interviewed on-air. He said that he was one of the group who had been given a tour of the pitch by Walsall''s safety inspector. He said that there was an area 10 yards radius down by one of the corner flags which was like concrete, and that he wouldn''t have been happy with playing on it, and that the referee was right to call the game off.