Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Pre and Post-match pub of the Decade?

For me ,too,it had to be the Rosary.....such a shame,but,alas,after the Millwall game had a few sherbets in the Steam Packet and was pleasantly surprised....defo be going there again.Others that are up there...Wig &Pen and Coach and Horses(just for their chilli and chips) Happy New Year folks.........we''re the barclay over here

kings arms on hall road without a shadow of a doubt. Good range of ales and consequently a good bunch of away fans that are knowledgable about their ale and their football.  I have even had a few jars with some nice Wolves fans in there (bet that surprised a few on this board eh!!).Coach and horses is also a good call.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Has to be the Rosary Tavern for me, rest in peace old son.  Second is the Horse and Dray, third is the Jubilee and the Coach & Horses.

[/quote]

has the Rosary closed down again??? it reopened twice in 2009... never anyone in there though tbh.

I expect it will be flats before long...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Has to be the Rosary Tavern for me, rest in peace old son.  Second is the Horse and Dray, third is the Jubilee and the Coach & Horses.[/quote]

has the Rosary closed down again??? it reopened twice in 2009... never anyone in there though tbh.

I expect it will be flats before long...

[/quote]There''s no way anyone can make money on it with the terms allegedly imposed by the brewery, plus it allegedly needs structural work which the tenant is supposed to pay for...Yep, knock it down and build a block of flats.

Mister Chops, you''re only saying that cus I used to sponsor you! Joking asided I really miss the football days we had there, if only Enterprise Inns hadn''t been the evil money grabbing b@st@rds that they are, we may well have still been there now!

To all my old customers have a brill 2010!

From,

The ex-landlord

[quote user="rosarytim"]Mister Chops, you''re only saying that cus I used to sponsor you! Joking asided I really miss the football days we had there, if only Enterprise Inns hadn''t been the evil money grabbing b@st@rds that they are, we may well have still been there now!

To all my old customers have a brill 2010!

From,

The ex-landlord[/quote]Cheers Tim, best wishes to you and the family this Christmas and I hope 2010 is a good one for you [B]