Sign in to follow this  
bristol_canary

Worst player of the decade

Either Theoklitos or Andy Hughes!

I would have also said Nelson, but after his blinder against Millwall, he doesn''t count anymore.

[quote user="crab"]1. Jon Otsemobor

2. David Marshall

3. Dickson Etuhu[/quote]

Etuhu was one of our best players when he was with us.

I don''t think Semmi deserves the abuse he gets, admittedly he''s not a great player but not bad enough to warrant being one of our worst players of the decade.

BTW my worst player of the decade is Velasco

can it be anyone outside this squad - lowest league position ever must mean the lowest calibre of player?

So who has been our worst perfromer this year?

For me Gill, whalley & OTJ are options but theo who appeared as calamitous for the reserves as in his debut must clinch it,  even ahead of tracey, de waard, de veld et al... Those hamilton teams were truly awful,  even worse than the one that got us relegated last year...

I agree with that. Jurgen Colin was much worse. In his later days Sutch was worse. Semi is certainly not the worse right back we have had in the last decade.What about Brian McGovern? Signed in august 2000 so just about qualifies.

You cant possibly say Theoklitos. He played 1 game for Pete''s sake. He''s not consistent enough, someone like Otsemobor or Hughes or someome.