Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Wolves.

We seem to have a Rivalry with them, and for some time, but why?I honestly dont know and would like some enlightenment please. Thanks [Y]

Hmmm yes reading that, he does seem to be a complete 7osser. But surely thats no reason to hate Wolves, just Muscat? And haha good for Iwan [:)]

they were chanting kevin muscat to bellamy what more do you need? You have obviously not had the pleasure of having to run into a pub outside molineux because your being chased by a few of the scummy supporters!

I have the book, but havent read it yet. I think I will soon. Even though all the stuff he''s done, he would still be quality to have on your side. But nevertheless, he''s a muppet.

Im sure if he were our player from the start, you would''nt be saying that. He''s not a bad player, just does hurrendously stupid things.

I take it from the fact you didn''t know why Wolves are hated means that you''ve never seen Kevin Muscat play, so how can you tell whether he''s a good player or not?

Just wondering.

We could learn a lesson or two from West Brom supporters about disliking Wolves. We are amateurs compared to them.

I think I''ll stick to my dislike of all things Ipswich, Kevin Muscat or not. I hear that Roy Keane and the current Wolves manager have a bit of history.

You have obviously never seen him play brendan have you he is not a good player he is a pure thug he one leg break in a career could be classed as an accident but he has gone through his career causing injury after injury. He is scum pure and simple. him and willness are the only players i truly hate in football. There is no way that man is a football player let alone a norwich footballer

Can anyone remember the WBA game a few years ago when Norwich started singing we only h8 Wolves and Ipswich then the WBA fans started singing stand up if you h8 the Wolves and all the lower Barclay and the WBA fans all stood as 1?

Dunno how long you have followed norwich brendan, you seem a fairly new supporter or just plainly uneducated in ncfc. Muscat is scum. End of!

[quote user="Brendan"]We seem to have a Rivalry with them, and for some time, but why?

I honestly dont know and would like some enlightenment please.

Thanks [Y]
[/quote]

You obviously have never been to their ground. They put animals to shame.

thats  about  right concerning the wolves fans I used to work in  west bromwich and  the  west brom fans I worked with used to tell me that when they played  them the wolves  fans  used  to be in the upper  tier  at molinuex and  used  to piss  all over  the  baggies  fans below and then they used  to throw bricks  and  anything else  they could lay their hands on, but the wolves got their come uppance at coventry once when some  wolves  fans  got  beat  up  by  coventry fans  and  as they ran down an alley  some  more  coventry fans  were waiting for them  so they got it again I dont  condone it  but  wolves  fans  are  not  held  in  high  esteem Im afraid

[quote user="canarycol"]thats  about  right concerning the wolves fans I used to work in  west bromwich and  the  west brom fans I worked with used to tell me that when they played  them the wolves  fans  used  to be in the upper  tier  at molinuex and  used  to piss  all over  the  baggies  fans below and then they used  to throw bricks  and  anything else  they could lay their hands on, but the wolves got their come uppance at coventry once when some  wolves  fans  got  beat  up  by  coventry fans  and  as they ran down an alley  some  more  coventry fans  were waiting for them  so they got it again I dont  condone it  but  wolves  fans  are  not  held  in  high  esteem Im afraid
[/quote]

Have you got your fingers in a plaster cast or something?

This is simply not just about Muscat as far I am concerned. Molineux is probably my least favourite ground in the country to go to, the Wolves are aggressive and arrogant, Wolverhampton itself is a complete dump. In the mid 90''s Wolves fans were hated by just about every 2nd flight supporter for their ridicoulous arrogance and thinking they were somehow too good for the division.That is why I hate Wolves and Norwich fans are not alone in this dislike for them.

Call me uneducated if you like, but I just never understood the reasoning behind it. I''m sure im not the only one on here that didnt either. I mean i havent got an answer yet other than Kevin Muscat. Oh and In answer to Kevin Muscat, I have seen him play, for Melbourne Victory and he looked fairly good, but I know he is the only one who has played in a decent league. I mean Im not defending him, He is a nasty peice of work, Its just im sure for any club, from the start he would be a ledgend to their fans, including us, please dont deny that. Having read about him though, yes he is a milacious, dirty man.

Brendan, if you were around at that time you would understand the hate that every Norwich fan has for that nasty, nasty piece of work. Didn''t Wikipedia tell you all you need to know? Add to that the experiences other posters have regarding Wolves and you should understand the hate.

Hmm, well I completely understand the hate towards Muscat yeah, but not completely over Wolves, yes I''m slow [:)]

Oh dear, lets try and add a little more. 

My first recollection of visiting that wretched dump was in 1995 when The Sainted One was manager and beating them 3-1 I think and experiencing for the first time what an absolute bunch of abject scum they are, indiscriminate attacks on the way out of the ground. 

Not in the same way as Milwall who to be honest over the years they have never really caused us any bother, Cardiff or any of the other supposedly ‘tricky’ places to visit, Wolves are an altogether different breed of vermin. 

Unlike pretty much every other club The  Wolves Scum seem content to indiscriminately pick on and attack pretty much anything that moves in opposition colours, at the Playoff Semi at theirs and I saw first hand old folks, kids etc being subjected to all manner of abuse by them and it wasn’t the first or indeed the last time. 

They break the unwritten rules of being a supporter like no other club and you only have to look just down the road from them to Thee Hawthorns who have always been a really good bunch in my experience.

[quote user="Bury Green"]

Oh dear, lets try and add a little more. 

My first recollection of visiting that wretched dump was in 1995 when The Sainted One was manager and beating them 3-1 I think and experiencing for the first time what an absolute bunch of abject scum they are, indiscriminate attacks on the way out of the ground. 

Not in the same way as Milwall who to be honest over the years they have never really caused us any bother, Cardiff or any of the other supposedly ‘tricky’ places to visit, Wolves are an altogether different breed of vermin. 

Unlike pretty much every other club The  Wolves Scum seem content to indiscriminately pick on and attack pretty much anything that moves in opposition colours, at the Playoff Semi at theirs and I saw first hand old folks, kids etc being subjected to all manner of abuse by them and it wasn’t the first or indeed the last time. 

They break the unwritten rules of being a supporter like no other club and you only have to look just down the road from them to Thee Hawthorns who have always been a really good bunch in my experience.

[/quote]Thank you [Y] [:)]Thats all I asked for, Better than ''Kevin Muscat'', I know hes a twonk, but doesnt mean we have to hate Wolves. Now when you explain it, I get it. You think I can read mind''s? And actually No I dont think peeing on people and throwing bricks at them is fair behaviour.

Another reason to hate wolves!!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20091231/tuk-wolverhampton-on-world-s-worst-list-6323e80.html