Sign in to follow this  
canary cherub

First Wizard - a spent force?

He''s the same petty twerp that he always was, as evidenced by his nasty little thread having a pop at the NCISA

[quote user="Mister Chops"]
[img]http://whatwouldblanchesay.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/june-10-2009-gossip-katherine-kelly.jpg[/img]

He''ll be a spent force now...

[/quote]

Thats right Mr C hit me in a weak spot........WHOORH![;)]

[quote user="canary cherub "]

Happy New Year Wiz!

only took 6 minutes for you to bite . . . far too easy [:D]

[/quote]

How long would it take anyone else to respond to a thread with his name on it?[:|]

[quote user="BIC"]He''s the same petty twerp that he always was, as evidenced by his nasty little thread having a pop at the NCISA
[/quote]

one word reply....................JERK!

Yep, I would''ve called you a jerk, but I''m english and prefer to avoid americanisms. I''ll just restrict myself to saying you''re a cretinous twat

I love it!! The season of goodwill is officially finished and we don''t have to be nice to one another anymore!

I''m glad it''s over

[quote user="BIC"]Yep, I would''ve called you a jerk, but I''m english and prefer to avoid americanisms.
I''ll just restrict myself to saying you''re a cretinous twat
[/quote]

Calling someone a jerk is an American thing?  Is not capitalizing proper nouns an English thing?  Is there something superior about avoiding supposed "Americanisms"?  Plenty of people here use the word "cretin" to denigrate others.  Are they using Englishisms, or is "cretinous" an Americanism that you used without realizing what you were doing while making your dumb a$$ comment?  Do you avoid the internet, television and airplanes, or are those Americanisms acceptable to your hypocritical life? [*-)]

I''d really like it if in 2010 we could just respect each other as Norwich City supporters, and not get into these pissing contests any more.  I have had many battles with Wiz and sometimes I crossed a line with him, sometimes he crossed a line with me, but life is too short and we are all on the same side.  What unites us, our love for Norwich City Football Club, is greater than anything we may put between ourselves to divide us.  Let us remember we stand together for the Yellow and Green, regardless of board, squad, manager, chairman, tangible fixed assets, car parking spaces.  We are Norwich, Super Norwich.  We are Norwich.  Carrow Road.

Gosh, I feel a bit like Barack Obama.  Did anyone get tears in their eyes reading this?