Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Top 3 clubs hated by norwich fans

[quote user="B-Block Yella"][quote user="Houston Canary"]

1. Montreal Canadians

2. Dallas Cowboys

3. Edmonton Eskimos

May they all rot in hell.  I do not have such a hate on for opposing soccer teams as most of you, but by far my favorite team in any sport is NCFC.

[/quote]

Just for Houston canary, my top 3 hated american sports teams

1. Dallas Cowboys
2. New England Patriots
3. Boston Red Sox
[/quote]

Back atcha, my 3 least liked English teams would be

1. CRystAl Palace (you can''t spell it without "CRAP") because we tend to be consistently disappointing vs them when more often than not they should be one of our potentially easier games.

2. S''oton for the same reason

3. Whatever team Harry Redknapp is managing, the obnoxious phony "working class little old me" show he puts on. And so many people eat that up   Aaaaaahhhhhhhrrrrggggg, it''s a charade!

[quote user="B-Block Yella"][quote user="Houston Canary"]

1. Montreal Canadians

2. Dallas Cowboys

3. Edmonton Eskimos

May they all rot in hell.  I do not have such a hate on for opposing soccer teams as most of you, but by far my favorite team in any sport is NCFC.

[/quote]

Just for Houston canary, my top 3 hated american sports teams

1. Dallas Cowboys
2. New England Patriots
3. Boston Red Sox
[/quote]

Back atcha, my 3 least liked English teams would be

1. CRystAl Palace (you can''t spell it without "CRAP") because we tend to be consistently disappointing vs them when more often than not they should be one of our potentially easier games.

2. S''oton for the same reason

3. Whatever team Harry Redknapp is managing, the obnoxious phony "working class little old me" show he puts on. And so many people eat that up   Aaaaaahhhhhhhrrrrggggg, it''s a charade!

1. Ipswich scum - for obvious reasons

2. Wolves - not only because of the Muscat incident but also because they have some of the scumiest fans around, they make me feel sick to be English.3. Man Yoo - Can''t stand its millions of plastic fans

[quote user="Cluck the Purist...."]

I have no hatred in my soul what-so-ever..... so cannot partake in this ridiculously unseasonal nonsense.

[/quote]

That''s twice I''ve agreed with Cluck now (unless the sarcasm has gone over my head!). So much for the season of goodwill!

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

1. Montreal Canadians

2. Dallas Cowboys

3. Edmonton Eskimos

[/quote]

Hey,i have a Montreal Canadiens cap i wear to work.They are great at that sport they play (hockey?)

Anyway teams i dislike;

Ips***t of course,

Arsenal for personal reasons,

Liverpool.

Also Watford,Chelsea,Glasgow Rangers,Italy and Brazil[:O] Don''t hate Wolves,just Muscrat!

Hate is rather a strong word but the three clubs I especially dislike are Ipswich and Colchester (obviously) plus Everton.Have never forgiven them for laying down and dying against Coventry in 1985. Would they have lost 4-1 if the title had been at stake? Would they hell! I will shed no tears if their long overdue relegation finally happens this season.

Currently...

1. Colchester United

2. Ipswich Town

3. Charlton Athletic

Wolves would be up there too if Bellamy wasn''t such a t*t

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Houston Canary"]

1. Montreal Canadians

2. Dallas Cowboys

3. Edmonton Eskimos

[/quote]

Hey,i have a Montreal Canadiens cap i wear to work.They are great at that sport they play (hockey?)

Anyway teams i dislike;

Ips***t of course,

Liverpool.

Also Watford,Chelsea,Glasgow Rangers,Italy and Brazil[:O] Don''t hate Wolves,just Muscrat!

[/quote]

Les Canadiens play hockey.  Despite there being about 20 other NHL teams including 2 in Canada, the CBC showed only Montreal Canadien games on TV when I lived there in the 70s and 80s, and they fawned over them so sickeningly.  We were almost 2000 miles away from Montreal, there were Canadian teams in Vancouver and Toronto, but you''d never know it. They''d only show Vancouver if they were playing Montreal, it seemed. Later on when more teams in Canada played in the NHL the CBC backed off their Canadiens monopoly, and started showing other teams'' games on the weekly Hockey Night in Canada, but the hatred for them and "Les Habs" was already deep seatedly ingrained.  Them being French doesn''t help, either.

[quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="Houston Canary"]

1. Montreal Canadians

2. Dallas Cowboys

3. Edmonton Eskimos

[/quote]

Anyway teams i dislike;

Ips***t of course,

Liverpool.

[/quote]

Les Canadiens play hockey.  Despite there being about 20 other NHL teams including 2 in Canada, the CBC showed only Montreal Canadien games on TV when I lived there in the 70s and 80s, and they fawned over them so sickeningly.  We were almost 2000 miles away from Montreal, there were Canadian teams in Vancouver and Toronto, but you''d never know it. They''d only show Vancouver if they were playing Montreal, it seemed. Later on when more teams in Canada played in the NHL the CBC backed off their Canadiens monopoly, and started showing other teams'' games on the weekly Hockey Night in Canada, but the hatred for them and "Les Habs" was already deep seatedly ingrained.  Them being French doesn''t help, either.

[/quote]

That is the same reason i dislike Liverpool,growing up in the 80''s they are all you ever heard about.And the sychophancy shown to Brazil  and Chelsea (esp.when Mourihno was in charge) gets right on my wick.

P.s.I knew nothing about the MC, except it is a decent cap.The Calgary Flames one i have is too loud!

1) Sc*m

2) col who

3) man ure, liverpool, charlton, wolves, leeds!!! (probably more i cant think of atm, plus couldnt just decide on 1 team to go 3rd!)

[quote user="glove1"]My Top 3. 1. Ipshit 2. Wolves 3. Col U what are yours?? OTBC CTID[/quote]

Liverpool for getting us banned from Europe,

Arsenal, not playing local players ie british

Manure well say no more the names enought

1st place = Ipswich - No explanation needed

2nd place = Leeds Utd - Just the most arrogant bunch of tossers in existence, bar none.

3rd place = Like others, the third one is the most difficult. Stoke/Wolves/Everton/Hull/Newcastle/Leicester/Gillingham/Villa, all for various reasons. Everton probably get the vote due to getting us relegated and also for knocking us out of the cup at Villa Park (although this would be the club, not the fans who I have always found to be ok).

Balanced with three other clubs to love -

1st place = Sunderland. Different class, proper club, just brilliant at Wembley in 85. Five of us walked into a pub near Wembley packed with abot 500 Sunderland fans, and they just cleared a way for us to get to the bar, then said loudly it was our round!

Joint 1st place = Bayern Munich. Accosted us in the Olympic Park and gave us bottles of beer! Drinking with Bayern fans in Munich City City centre until 3am after the game, with no hassle whatsoever. And they sold beer in McDonalds! Still have the scarf swapped at half time, with a German who''s sole aim in life seemed to be to get his hands on a Norwich scarf. For me the greatest occasion ever to be a Norwich fan.

3rd place = Arsenal. Great tradition, play football the way it should be played, managed to lose 4 -2 to us when 2 nil up, and their fans actually applauded the Norwich comeback. Also for helping us qualify for Europe, although they did remind us with repeated chants of "you''re only in Europe ''cos of us" chants at Carrow Rd.

I honestly can;''t say iu hate Ipswich that much. Very similar club to us, play good football,known for being a family club. Obviously they are our rivals and of course ive spouted a fair amount of abuse their way over the years but hate is not really a word id use.Now.....Liverpool there is a club i hate. Idiotic supporters who somehow think they are innocent from all blame for Heysel, Hiullsborough and of course keeping us out of Europe in the 80''s,Never found a ''pool fan who was a good bloke, every single one ive met has combined dry scouse humour (generally very good) with the inability to hold their ale and some kind of inbuilt need to start a punch up.  Very similar to Rangers fans ive met.Leeds. Well, they are still right up there for hooligans, have always been a dirty side and basically no one likes them.Third place i guess to Wolves for obvious reasons.I have nothing against Palace per se but i would love to drop a nuke on Selhurst park.Clubs to love.....Id go along with Sunderland tho im not really sure they feel the same about us anymore :PCeltic. Not heard that kind of noise anywhere outside of South America. 6000 on a tuesday night for t.sheppards testimonail says it all. All turned up pissed off the train and i spent all afternoon in the ale houses of Norwich with them. great banter, know their football and a real good bunch.Wish we made that kind of atmosphere in C.Road!!!Always had a soft spot for watford (home town side) and QPR (maybe their kit or similarities to our club in terms of football and size).

1. liverpool (and scousers in general )

2.newcastle ( and geordies in general)

3.ipswich  ( can`t really get up much enthusiasm to hate them but thought i`d better put them in)   [:D]

[quote user="Brendan"]1. Piswich2. Man U3. West Ham/Wolves/Liverpool/Col U/Cardiff[/quote]+ Leeds.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="Houston Canary"]

1. Montreal Canadians

2. Dallas Cowboys

3. Edmonton Eskimos

[/quote]

Anyway teams i dislike;

Ips***t of course,

Liverpool.

[/quote]

[/quote]

That is the same reason i dislike Liverpool,growing up in the 80''s they are all you ever heard about.And the sychophancy shown to Brazil  and Chelsea (esp.when Mourihno was in charge) gets right on my wick.

P.s.I knew nothing about the MC, except it is a decent cap.The Calgary Flames one i have is too loud!

[/quote]

The Canadiens have an H in their insignia which is for the word Habitants, or Habs for short. It has something to do with the French settlers who later got taught a lesson by the English on the Plains of Abraham near Quebec City. I think this was the battle in which the English were told not to fire until "you can see the whites of their eyes". The Flames came from Atlanta, which was sensibly called the Flames due to being burned down at the end of the US Civil War. Calgary kept the name since it is an oil town and there are plenty of chimney stacks glowing with gas being burned off. 

1. Chelsea.  Theyre blue sc*m, with arrogant fans, that think theyre world beaters because they have a billionaire owner.  How many Champions League titles have they won?  Exactly.....theyre all tw@ts

2. Ipswich.  Obvious reasons

3.  Wolves.  Muscat.  That cheating kid that got Matt Jackson sent off.  They come from the midlands, the place is a sh1thole.  Nuff said....

[quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="Houston Canary"]

1. Montreal Canadians

2. Dallas Cowboys

3. Edmonton Eskimos

[/quote]

Anyway teams i dislike;

Ips***t of course,

Liverpool.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The Canadiens have an H in their insignia which is for the word Habitants, or Habs for short. It has something to do with the French settlers who later got taught a lesson by the English on the Plains of Abraham near Quebec City. I think this was the battle in which the English were told not to fire until "you can see the whites of their eyes". The Flames came from Atlanta, which was sensibly called the Flames due to being burned down at the end of the US Civil War. Calgary kept the name since it is an oil town and there are plenty of chimney stacks glowing with gas being burned off. 

[/quote]

Cheers HC[Y].Just had a proper look at it and,yeah there is a H.Got given a couple of hats from a mate,whose dad lives in Halifax,NS.As you probably know,the English don''t really follow hockey.(And are French Canadians as gittish as i''ve heard?)

Anyway,back on topic,i would like to add West Ham,BUT,for every c*** of a fan i meet,i know at least two better ones!

Really tried to get it down to just three ... but there are so many i hate.1. Ipswich - No explanation needed2. Wolves - Muscat and their fans3. Everton - Relegation and the racial issue4. Colchester Utd - Their chairman and the increasing number of idiots invading these boards5. Man Utd - Arrogant idiots6. Chelsea - See above7. Charlton - Hate their ground, their fans and their Manager8. Fulham - Dont think i''ve ever been so shellshocked. Put a curse on them that day ... its taking a while to take effect [;)]9. Liverpool - Been said here already ... complete scum.10. MK Dons - Plastic excuse for a club.That''ll do for now. Honourable mentions for Stoke, Bolton, Newcastle & Nottm Forest who would have made it into the list if it was a top 20 [8o|]

Only hate Wolves and Ipswich. Hate Wolves and Ipppppppppppppppppppppsssssssssssssswwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiicccccccchhhhhhh!I can''t be arsed wasting my time disliking Colchester Utd. Waste of energy.