Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Top 3 clubs hated by norwich fans

[quote user="paul ncfc"][quote user="Longy"]1. Ipswich

2. Ipswich reserves.

3. Ipswich youth team.

[/quote]Spot on  Longy!!
[/quote]

This was my reaction too. But having given it a bit more thought I have decided that Everton have to be in there as they have seriously peed me off on a few occasions. Most notably when not bothering against Coventry to relegate us and then that stupid racist slur and particularly not backing down and apologising. Tough to choose between Liverpool and Wolves too. It''s a long standing thing with Wolves but the real bad feeling is towards Muscatt.

Hate''s a strong word but my three for this thread are :-

ipswich

Everton

Liverpool/Wolves

1. Liverpool.

...and thats it!

Reasons are legion, would need a few thousand words to explain why.

Hate is an emotional response, Ipswich Town-the club, its fans, the place itself, do not even elicit acknowledgement from me, much less an emotion, or waste of one!

[quote user="Boyo"]

Why is it we hate wolves?

1. Ipswich

2. Chelsea

3. Colchester

[/quote]Kevin Muscat.

1. Ipswich Town2. Colchester United3. Nottingham Forest

1. Montreal Canadians

2. Dallas Cowboys

3. Edmonton Eskimos

May they all rot in hell.  I do not have such a hate on for opposing soccer teams as most of you, but by far my favorite team in any sport is NCFC.

1 =WOLVES  had trouble everytime been to there ground scum

2=LEEDS live in the past

3=BARNSLEY ex mrs went off with a barnsley fan cost me alot of money to divorce her lol !

I have no hatred in my soul what-so-ever..... so cannot partake in this ridiculously unseasonal nonsense.

[quote user="Cluck the Purist...."]

I have no hatred in my soul what-so-ever..... so cannot partake in this ridiculously unseasonal nonsense.

[/quote]

Whoops, you just did. [:P]

ipswich colchester and birmingham ..!!!

i have never forgiven steve bruce and bowen jumping up and down after the play off final . things may have been different now if we won that game . its birminghams fault..!!!

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

1. Montreal Canadians

2. Dallas Cowboys

3. Edmonton Eskimos

May they all rot in hell.  I do not have such a hate on for opposing soccer teams as most of you, but by far my favorite team in any sport is NCFC.

[/quote]Just for Houston canary, my top 3 hated american sports teams1. Dallas Cowboys2. New England Patriots3. Boston Red Sox

On the point of Muscat, was yesterday the first time that Bellamy had been back to Moilneux since that incident?

He seemed to get booed every time he touched the ball....but i bet he took great delight in stuffing it back down the Wolves fans throats with a 3-0 win.

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]

[quote user="glove1"]My Top 3. 1. Ipshit 2. Wolves 3. Col U what are yours?? OTBC CTID[/quote]

Does FOBYAC stand for Funny Old Boy, You Are Contrary?

[/quote]

i am sure you know what it means but for those who dont its from the song.... ''my old man said be an ipswich fan, i said ''f off, bollox your a c*nt''.   not rude at all...lol!!

[quote user="Cluck the Purist...."]

[/quote]

Yes, if only the question had been "Top 3 board members hated by Norwich fans"...

1, MK Francisers - Yes I hate them more than the sc*m cause they should of never been allowed to be formed and at least the Sc*m are a propor club, of sorts!

2, The Sc*m!

3, ColU. I used to follow their progress and had a soft touch for them but since playing them, experiencing their chav minority support (thinking about it ColU''s overall support could be termed as minority!) and the atitude of their chairman - I don''t go a lot on that Conference size outfit from Essex!