Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Top 3 clubs hated by norwich fans

[quote user="glove1"]henry - there is a lot of hatred in your life!![/quote]I suppose it does seem that way ... but its only other clubs. After a hard week at work i love to de-stress at Carrow Road [;)]P.S ..... Walsall doing their level best to become yet another on the hated list.

[quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="Cluck the Purist...."]

I have no hatred in my soul what-so-ever..... so cannot partake in this ridiculously unseasonal nonsense.

[/quote]

Whoops, you just did. [:P]

[/quote]

Bugger.....

You sure got me there.  [:)]

1 - Ipswich, scum plain & simple

2 - Wolves, horrible fans from a horrible place.

3 - Franchise FC, they shouldn''t exist. Wimbledon did all the hard work & MK Dons stole their supporters club! AFC Wimbledon are the club who should lay claim to once being FA Cup winners, not the plastic club from the plastic town of Milton Keynes!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="paul ncfc"][quote user="Longy"]1. Ipswich

2. Ipswich reserves.

3. Ipswich youth team.

[/quote]Spot on  Longy!!
[/quote]

This was my reaction too. But having given it a bit more thought I have decided that Everton have to be in there as they have seriously peed me off on a few occasions. Most notably when not bothering against Coventry to relegate us and then that stupid racist slur and particularly not backing down and apologising. Tough to choose between Liverpool and Wolves too. It''s a long standing thing with Wolves but the real bad feeling is towards Muscatt.

Hate''s a strong word but my three for this thread are :-

ipswich

Everton

Liverpool/Wolves

[/quote]

ive been told all about that, the great drikell said that all of the 1st team players went on holiday [;O]

[;)]

my top 3 would have to be....in no particular order

chelsea

i suppose i got''a put ipswich!

and also...coventry, because i went on holiday when we were due to play then in their new stadium and it wasn''t finished so instead of missing game 2 & 3 of the season the coventry game was reversed so i missed game 1, 2 & 3 [:@]

[;)]

(1) Birmingham City , they beaten us in the play-offs final, then the season after they have lots of millions to spend and we can only sign free transfer player

(2) Man Utd, always have overrated player being the super star

(3) Ipswich

Just a genuine question Norwichfinchman....... what on earth were you looking for to drag up a 10 year old thread ?

• Like 1

Ipswich

Nottingham Forest due to be getting hit on the forehead by a sharpened two pence pence that hit my forehead in the barclay in the 1990's still got the scar ! 

Crystal Palace Remember many battles with them in the championship and that awful Andy Johnson over the years , awful hard to get to Ground and the sign that awful song !! 

3 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Just a genuine question Norwichfinchman....... what on earth were you looking for to drag up a 10 year old thread ?

I didn’t even look at the dates when I was reading the first page and wondered why Colchester were coming up so much... guess they’ve become irrelevant to most people now.

for me aside from Ipswich I do quite like to see teams that chuck money around fail when they eventually get relegated from the top flight, Sunderland were one example and I’ll be Watching  the likes of Villa too should they go down. Likewise Birmingham and others that might soon be failing FFP in the championship - it’s no long term hatred and I have no wish to see them go out of existence but I’ll have little sympathy when it all goes wrong for them.