Sign in to follow this  
Costessey Yella

Hi everybody!

[quote user="Costessey Yella"]New to the pink-un forum, just wanted to say hello to all.

I`ve read a good few posts, seems like there`s some characters on here! Look forward to posting on here.

[/quote]

Hi, welcome and enjoy.

I''m sorry, I''m not normally critical, but that user name of yours is a bit naff and your avatar is not very original.

Poor start. You''ll  really have to do better.

[quote user="Costessey Yella"]New to the pink-un forum, just wanted to say hello to all. I`ve read a good few posts, seems like there`s some characters on here! Look forward to posting on here.[/quote]Binner!

[quote user="Costessey Yella"]seems like there`s some characters on here!

[/quote]An early candidate for understatement of the decade![:D][:)][:D]

[quote user="Costessey Yella"]New to the pink-un forum, just wanted to say hello to all.

I`ve read a good few posts, seems like there`s some characters on here! Look forward to posting on here.

[/quote]

Welcome Cosstessey.

All the fun of the fair on here.

Thanks for the "mostly" warm welcome!True, my username may be naff! And while not original, my avatar at least shows I know where to find the club crest.And as for the "binner" remark, p*ss off! LOL. I rather stick needles in my eyes than watch a Ipsh*t town game.

[quote user="Costessey Yella"]Thanks for the "mostly" warm welcome!True, my username may be naff! And while not original, my avatar at least shows I know where to find the club crest.And as for the "binner" remark, p*ss off! LOL. I rather stick needles in my eyes than watch a Ipsh*t town game.[/quote]It''s a standard greeting, you''ll get used to it  [:P]

[quote user="Costessey Yella"]Yeah, hoped that was the case, I don`t offend easily! Don`t take that as a challenge BTW.
[/quote]

Course not lol, i''m too tired anyhow, up and down bloody ladder taking deco''s down whilst listening to match and on match chat thread