Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

benefit from not being in cup?

I reckon today was important because its points on the board, not another extra game to fit in or even a replay. And 2010 has started in the best way. Reckon Lambert will be delighted today

[quote user="sonyc"]I reckon today was important because its points on the board, not another extra game to fit in or even a replay. And 2010 has started in the best way. Reckon Lambert will be delighted today[/quote]

Apart from the money that comes from it I don''t see any point in Norwich playing cup football.

Unless you are a middle ranking Premier League team with a big squad all the cup offers is injuries, fatigue and suspensions. In our current state being out of all cups is a blessing ... and not even in disguise.

[quote user="Broadstairs Canary"]

[quote user="sonyc"]I reckon today was important because its points on the board, not another extra game to fit in or even a replay. And 2010 has started in the best way. Reckon Lambert will be delighted today[/quote]

Apart from the money that comes from it I don''t see any point in Norwich playing cup football.

Unless you are a middle ranking Premier League team with a big squad all the cup offers is injuries, fatigue and suspensions. In our current state being out of all cups is a blessing ... and not even in disguise.

[/quote]

And as I have said in other thread, every cup match we have lost, Weve bounced back in the league and getting stronger, who needs these extra games right now,   

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Broadstairs Canary"]

[/quote]

And as I have said in other thread, every cup match we have lost, Weve bounced back in the league and getting stronger, who needs these extra games right now,   

[/quote]

Its the old cliche come true.....concentrate on the league, and look where it has got us