Sign in to follow this  
Canwebe Heroes

Our away support

Well I think it just has to be said...they are our 12th man and so important to the team. The numbers are highly impressive every time they travel and provide the team with great vocal support. I don''t travel but do hold a season ticket but, for anyone that does support the team at away games, keep it up and lets hope that 2010 brings just reward for your great efforts.

Apart from they keep on singing the same songs over and over again, we sing OTBC like 20 times in 1 game! Dont get me wrong our fans our great but isn''t it time for a few new songs?

Bad timing with your comments ''two songs''...today was an awsome turnout...and I quite like "Ee-aye-ee-aye-ee-aye-oh-up the football League we go", which is now our top song in our current repetoire

[quote user="Yellaforever"]they are our 12th man [/quote]

Careful now, we all know what happened the last time someone was quoted saying that... ;-)

[quote user="Hooleyfan"]Bad timing with your comments ''two songs''...today was an awsome turnout...and I quite like "Ee-aye-ee-aye-ee-aye-oh-up the football League we go", which is now our top song in our current repetoire[/quote]

ye have to agree with that, but maybe if we could just sing a few more different songs during a game.

Very good turnout today.... Vocal on such a cold afternoon!! Have been listenin to 505sport on way home, and attendances were down today all around the country..... Yes I know it has been 3rd round of FA cup, and so soon after xmas and all that... But a big well done to everyone, who went today!!

OTBC

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="FU MAN SHOE"]"We''ve only got THREE songs, we''ve only got THREE songs..."[/quote]

Isn''t that the 4th song ?
[/quote]

Oh come on folks, the object of the exersize is to make more noise than the other fans, now short of taking a bloody drum they do very well, Now I never got to the match today but it sounded like that it was a home match   

Who cares about the bloody songs, the fans were first class again today, over 2,000 was a great effort and difficult journey aside was a really good day all in all.