Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

Posters New Years Resolution

How about some New Year Resolutions? To all Posters.

1. Stop slagging people off just becasue they have different opinions to yourself.

2. Have a maximum amount of posts anyone user can post in a week.  The forum aprovers must go mad reading through half the crap posted everyday (including this one,no doubt someone will say).

3.Stop bloody going over the same old ground time & time again,it gets so flaming boring its unbelieveable.How many times has ''Citys all time great'' ,''Crouch'',''my line up'',''worst City player ever'',January window'' ect ect been posted on here this season?

I know we are all Green N yellow through and we havent had much to shout about all season so far,but lets try and generate some new and exiting posts for the New Year!

Anyway a very Merry Christmas & happy New Year to you all !

And bar-bloody-humbug to you too twosheds!!  Only joking.  I agree with the first one though.  When a topic comes up which someone doesn''t agree with, they should concentrate on the theme rather than the poster who wrote it 

On point no. 3: I understand your frustration but remember not everyone reads all posts every week (and why should they!) so you are always going to get duplications.  There will also always be new members joining in and inevitably will bring up popular and previously covered topics (and why shouldn''t they!).  Unless you happen to know by heart the location of a given thread, surely it''s OK to start a new one, rather than trawling back through a million old posts for similar ones.  If people aren''t interested in it then it will disappear pretty quickly off the bottom and not have harmed anybody. 

These are my festive thoughts.  Anyway, peace on earth and goodwill to all posters etc.

Happy Xmas!  Candy Cane Smiley