Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Dump Cody Mac?

[quote user]="Arthur Im a daft racist pensioner Whittle"]Wizard, am I the only one on this thread who has said Jmaie needs to go rather than Cody? Also I pointed out reasons to you for keeping Cody.....is this not relevent? Or is just not relevent beause I mentioned "your lad" jamie in a negative manner? Whats the difference between me saying keep Cody and kick out Curo, to others saying it? You seem to have singled me out...why?[/quote]

Sorry Arthur that was never my intention.............and despite you slagging me off yesterday, I still respected you enough to reply to you today ,yes?

I think the main issue iwth The Cody Mac - is that when he first pitched up no one expected anything and he surprised a few people. I think he was one of the only players to shown real passion at the end of last season - particuarly in the TV match against Reading. After this he became a bit of a fans favourite.

This season we''ve seen a bit more of him - although the attitude remains spot on he has a teflon first touch and hasn''t scored many goals.

Personally i''d try mcveigh up front as a backup to Martin. He''s been unlucky to have played most of his football on the right wing this year which just isn''t his position.

The question was though should we dump him? Well no not yet i''d try and get him a loan spell somewhere towards the end of the season and see how he goes - but a loan spell below div.1 - is he going to be an option next year if we are back to the championship...........

I would go along with that, loan him out and get his shooting boots firing!!! He has a lot of potential and doesnt shy away from any challenge thrown at him.