Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Dump Cody Mac?

Keep the lad, he''s young, improving, hungry to learn, quick, and cheap.Offload the high wage earners such as Cureton, McVeigh, who offer nothing and don''t get near the first team.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Keep the lad, he''s young, improving, hungry to learn, quick, and cheap.Offload the high wage earners such as Cureton, McVeigh, who offer nothing and don''t get near the first team.[/quote]Agreed ... if we do get Barnard we could still find ourselves in a situation crying out for a quick, nippy striker.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Keep the lad, he''s young, improving, hungry to learn, quick, and cheap.

Offload the high wage earners such as Cureton, McVeigh, who offer nothing and don''t get near the first team.

[/quote]Bang Nail Head [Y]

With the right coaching this kid could be a great bargain for NCFC

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Keep the lad, he''s young, improving, hungry to learn, quick, and cheap.

Offload the high wage earners such as Cureton, McVeigh, who offer nothing and don''t get near the first team.

[/quote]Bang Nail Head [Y]

With the right coaching this kid could be a great bargain for NCFC

[/quote]

Spot on, he has a future here,where as the others have had thier chance now it''s time to move down the road a bit

I don''t think we should get rid of him, he adds that something special (pace more than anything), but maybe a short term loan would do him no harm, time on the pitch which will give him some more experience and fitness.

MacDonald has potential. McVeigh and Cureton do not.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Keep the lad, he''s young, improving, hungry to learn, quick, and cheap.Offload the high wage earners such as Cureton, McVeigh, who offer nothing and don''t get near the first team.[/quote]Agree totally with Chops

Wiz... this even suggesting it is horrid mate !!!!!Cody Mac will achive great things for us im sure

Why would we want to dump him, he''s young, enthusiastic, seems eager to learn and has a great future ahead of him.

Definately not. He has said that he knows he is behind Holt and Martin. All he really needs is some first team experience. If we were to dump him we might as well dump Cureton and McVeigh too, as they are coming towards the end of their careers, whilst I think that Cody still has a future ahead of him. Cody''s better than Cureton isn''t he?

[quote user="Walphy"]

Ask nutty nigel. I twust him and he has an opinion on nearly everything.

[/quote]

I did ask him and he says we should keep someone called Worthy?

No and why?

Hes done a good job as part of the squad!

We shouldn''t be getting rid of anyone who can help the team!

Thats why messrs Cureton, Theodropalot and Mcveigh should be the ones leaving ASAP!

Dump Cureton instead of Cody without a doubt.

Cody is younger, Jamie is past it.

Cody is on low wage, Cureton is one of the top earners.

Cody comes off the bench and gets stuck in, Jmaie just...comes off the bench.

Ship Cureton out!!!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Walphy"]

Ask nutty nigel. I twust him and he has an opinion on nearly everything.

[/quote]

I did ask him and he says we should keep someone called Worthy?

[/quote]

Seems he''s losing it a bit more then. Poor fellow.

But he''s a vewy faithful chappie is our nigel. My Worthy wight or wong.

Maybe  some of your pills would help?

[quote user="Arthur Im a daft racist pensioner Whittle"]Dump Cureton instead of Cody without a doubt. Cody is younger, Jamie is past it. Cody is on low wage, Cureton is one of the top earners. Cody comes off the bench and gets stuck in, Jmaie just...comes off the bench. Ship Cureton out!!![/quote]

Err? I agree, Curo is going, but this is irrelevent to the threads question.

He has never let the team down yet but has not really had a chance. With the front three doing so well he will struggle. He has so much potential and I really hope he breaks into the team at some point and scores a load of goals

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Keep the lad, he''s young, improving, hungry to learn, quick, and cheap.

[/quote]

Agree totally with Chops

Wiz... this even suggesting it is horrid mate !!!!!
Cody Mac will achive great things for us im sure
[/quote]

Sorry Nexus, I''m just extending the debate from the Offy site. Curo, sadly is going, no doubt about that, but as much as  I like Cody, his strike rate for a striker is pi** poor.

1st Wizard

Err? I agree, Curo is going, but this is irrelevent to the threads question

How is saying keep Cody ahead of high earner, past it Cureton not relevent???

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Keep the lad, he''s young, improving, hungry to learn, quick, and cheap.

[/quote]

Agree totally with Chops

[/quote]

Sorry Nexus, I''m just extending the debate from the Offy site. Curo, sadly is going, no doubt about that, but as much as  I like Cody, his strike rate for a striker is pi** poor.

[/quote]

How many full 90 minutes has he been allowed to play though Wiz?  Give the lad a break [;)][:)]

[quote user="Arthur Im a daft racist pensioner Whittle"]1st Wizard Err? I agree, Curo is going, but this is irrelevent to the threads question How is saying keep Cody ahead of high earner, past it Cureton not relevent???[/quote]

Because this thread is about Cody................and 99% of us already know, and accept Curo is going anyway, thats why!   [:|]

Wizard, am I the only one on this thread who has said Jmaie needs to go rather than Cody?

Also I pointed out reasons to you for keeping Cody.....is this not relevent? Or is just not relevent beause I mentioned "your lad" jamie in a negative manner? Whats the difference between me saying keep Cody and kick out Curo, to others saying it? You seem to have singled me out...why?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Agree totally with Chops

[/quote]

[/quote]

How many full 90 minutes has he been allowed to play though Wiz?  Give the lad a break [;)][:)]

[/quote]

Sorry mate, but like most of the replies you''ve missed my point.

I clearly said IF we sign Barnard, yes?...........Cody would then be fourth choice, and he''d just stagnate.