Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

City Goalie's

For the last few seasons, well since Green left, I dont think the distribution from our keepers has been great. Forster''s for a start is poo most of the time, but what I remembered from watching the Hammers today, was how well Green threw it out, to set up many many counter attacks. I know its not that important, but every little helps, ay? [:)]

[quote user="Brendan"]For the last few seasons, well since Green left, I dont think the distribution from our keepers has been great. Forster''s for a start is poo most of the time, but what I remembered from watching the Hammers today, was how well Green threw it out, to set up many many counter attacks. I know its not that important, but every little helps, ay? [:)][/quote]Green''s kicking and throws use to be awful, it is all part of gaining experience and being a bit older. As well as top, top level coaching.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="Brendan"]For the last few seasons, well since Green left, I dont think the distribution from our keepers has been great. Forster''s for a start is poo most of the time, but what I remembered from watching the Hammers today, was how well Green threw it out, to set up many many counter attacks. I know its not that important, but every little helps, ay? [:)][/quote]Green''s kicking and throws use to be awful, it is all part of gaining experience and being a bit older. As well as top, top level coaching. [/quote]Bit like me on ere then, I need some experience. [;)]

You ignorant American moron.  Goalkeepers or just ''Keepers would be the proper term for the position, not "goalie".  Your stupid American wording is stupidly stupid.  How dare you come on an English web site and ruin it with your Americanisms! [:@]

(Or at least that''s what I''ve been told when I used the term "goalie" myself.  Me thinks there may be a double standard at play.)