Sign in to follow this  
Smudge

Craig Moore and Shota Arveladze

[quote]Like who ??[/quote]

Read the title!Arveladze has confirmed he''ll leave on a free in the summer, so I reckon we could get hi mvery cheap in Jan.Even Celtic fans rate him, and he gets the goals, so yeah. I''d like to see us go for him.

Would LOVE Jermaine Pennant.http://boards.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/MBv2/messageboard.php?mode=messages&action=show&iForumID=348&iThreadID=910871&sBackLink=mode%3Dtopics%26action%3Dshow%26iForumID%3D348

I agree that both these players are worth a look. Moore was down in the summer for a chat with NW but personal terms were too much. Arveladze not sure what sort of money the Gers are paying him but if on a freebie then we can afford to up the wage stakes, even just for a season or 6 months until are future is certain. I think these type of players along with De Vries of Hearts are potentially within our budget and grasp.

The likes of Pennant, Ashton etc etc are outwith our reach this year, if we stay up then next season perhaps but not this year.

I''ve got a feeling all will be ok, we''ve good youngsters and good team spirit which counts alot for us.