Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Jamie to Brighton?

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Thats what I''ve heard.

[/quote]From the same guy that told you about administration Wiz? [;)][/quote]And the same guy that told you ''Grant Holt will NOT be coming here''....?[/quote]And the same one who told you Hoolahan was leaving during the summer.[/quote]

Hmm? not sure thats one of mine, still...................

[/quote]Hate to do this Wiz but........

http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1799898/ShowPost.aspx[/quote]Is there really any need to drag up old Wiz posts just to prove a point?  [:P]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Thats what I''ve heard.

[/quote]From the same guy that told you about administration Wiz? [;)][/quote]

And the same guy that told you ''Grant Holt will NOT be coming here''....?
[/quote]

And the same one who told you Hoolahan was leaving during the summer.
[/quote]

Hmm? not sure thats one of mine, still...................

[/quote]

Hate to do this Wiz but........

http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1799898/ShowPost.aspx
[/quote]

Technically not guilty Inchy!

http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1799898/ShowPost.aspx

I was only pointing out the rumour started by Camul Dung, as your link proved, nice try though!

Phew![;)]

[quote user="Romantic"][quote user="The Butler"]

I thought he had a good looking girlfriend.

You just can''t tell can you[:$]

[/quote]AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That''s brilliant! Because Brighton has a popular scene amongst gay people... and so if you go there you''re gay... which is embarrassing AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That''s great! Gay! Brilliant! HAHAHA! Beacause it probably means he''s gay! Because it''s Brighton! And they''re all gay! Brilliant![/quote]And there was innocent old me thinking it was a lewd reference to helping Brighton to "stay up".

[quote user="Romantic"][quote user="The Butler"]

I thought he had a good looking girlfriend.

You just can''t tell can you[:$]

[/quote]AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That''s brilliant! Because Brighton has a popular scene amongst gay people... and so if you go there you''re gay... which is embarrassing AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That''s great! Gay! Brilliant! HAHAHA! Beacause it probably means he''s gay! Because it''s Brighton! And they''re all gay! Brilliant![/quote]Are you being sarcastic? [^o)]

[quote user="6088m canary"]Isn''t he a Birstol Rovers fan anyway?
Best place to finish his career....and if he is a true FAN then he wont take the piss with a huge pay packet (relatively speaking!).
Could always do a swap deal for that bloke from Rochdale tho eh? :P
[/quote]

Yes he''s a Bristol Rovers fan born and bred in Bristol, yes he has a lovely girlfriend and don''t think for a moment that he''s on anything like £8k pw.

Good Luck Jamie whereever you go, will never forget when you dyed your hair green against Ipswich, we thank you for your efforts and passion whilst you''ve been a Norwich City player.

Looks like he might be going to Cheltenham then, they enquired about him at the weekend apparently.

I saw Jamie in the city on Saturday, shopping with what I assume is his girlfriend. He chatted to my mate who knows him and said it looks like he is on his way somewhere this month but he doesn''t know where. I did ask him about Lincoln but he said that was only in the press since Sutton got the managers job there.

He is a nice guy and he deserves to go somewhere where people will appreciate him, it annoys me that people like him get bad mouthed by some on here cos its not like he is the type of guy to just kick back and pick up his wages. I know Norwich is a comfortable place to live and retire etc but I think he will want to keep playing, but he is obviously not going to get a chance here, which he seems to accept. Fair enough really.

[quote user="eagle"]

I saw Jamie in the city on Saturday, shopping with what I assume is his girlfriend. He chatted to my mate who knows him and said it looks like he is on his way somewhere this month but he doesn''t know where. I did ask him about Lincoln but he said that was only in the press since Sutton got the managers job there.

He is a nice guy and he deserves to go somewhere where people will appreciate him, it annoys me that people like him get bad mouthed by some on here cos its not like he is the type of guy to just kick back and pick up his wages. I know Norwich is a comfortable place to live and retire etc but I think he will want to keep playing, but he is obviously not going to get a chance here, which he seems to accept. Fair enough really.

[/quote]

Very well put eagle............and I totally agree.

Yes he is a nice guy and I hope he goes to a club where he can settle and be happy too.

Lets face it, the length of the contract Grant gave him was a joke but we can hardly blame him for wanting it to be as long as possible, good luck in the future tho, there is a big sigh of relief from people sat in the upper Barclay

Just looking back through this thread and specifically the mention of Bristol Rovers, some viewers may be interested to know that Lennie Lawrence (Director of Football at Bristol Rovers) was in the Directors box at Carrow Road on Boxing day. 

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Thats what I''ve heard.

[/quote]

He''s not going to Brighton, been there last year, he''s going to Weymouth now 

[quote user="BB"]

Just looking back through this thread and specifically the mention of Bristol Rovers, some viewers may be interested to know that Lennie Lawrence (Director of Football at Bristol Rovers) was in the Directors box at Carrow Road on Boxing day. 

[/quote]

Because they were playing Millwall in their next game.

[quote user="tom cavendish"][quote user="BB"]

[/quote]

Because they were playing Millwall in their next game.

[/quote]

That''ll be why then.

Cheltenham have enquired but Ive heard hes going back to Bristol Rovers, thats where he wants to end his career. Good luck to him. Nice lad, shame it never really worked out.

[quote user="BB"]

Rovers are desperate for a Striker, Lawrence wants one or two in before 9th January. Cureton had an excellent goal scoring record for Rovers and scored against Rovers at CR earlier in the season.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/b/bristol_rovers/8425413.stm

[/quote]

But remember what happened when Jamie went to a rival last time?[:(]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Cheltenham have enquired but Ive heard hes going back to Bristol Rovers, thats where he wants to end his career. Good luck to him. Nice lad, shame it never really worked out.[/quote]

I''m sure Bristol would be his first choice, good luck to him.