Jamie to Brighton?

[quote user="Quagmire"]

[quote user="Dogger chasing Top 2"]I have now too!!![/quote]

Yeah, because Wizard just told you.

[/quote]

Correct

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Thats what I''ve heard.

[/quote]From the same guy that told you about administration Wiz? [;)][/quote]And the same guy that told you ''Grant Holt will NOT be coming here''....?

Really? I heard that he was going to Liverpool. The bloke laughed but i heard it.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I like Brighton, i wouldn''t want them to ruin their chances of staying up :P[/quote]

I hate Brighton, never gorgiven them for Jimmy Case! - Come to that I''ve a grudge against most teams.

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Thats what I''ve heard.

[/quote]From the same guy that told you about administration Wiz? [;)][/quote]And the same guy that told you ''Grant Holt will NOT be coming here''....?[/quote]And the same one who told you Hoolahan was leaving during the summer.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Thats what I''ve heard.

[/quote]From the same guy that told you about administration Wiz? [;)][/quote]And the same guy that told you ''Grant Holt will NOT be coming here''....?[/quote]And the same one who told you Hoolahan was leaving during the summer.[/quote]Probably  [;)]

Cureton going anywhere would be a huge Christmas present! He is one of our highest paid players who contributes nothing to the team sadly. Trouble is I can''t see anyone willing to take him and his wages.

Isn''t he a Birstol Rovers fan anyway?Best place to finish his career....and if he is a true FAN then he wont take the piss with a huge pay packet (relatively speaking!).Could always do a swap deal for that bloke from Rochdale tho eh? :P

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Thats what I''ve heard.

[/quote]

He was with Fleming on Saturday, could be off to forfill his ambitions and retire by the sea, the Wellington pier is nice this time of year

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Cureton going anywhere would be a huge Christmas present! He is one of our highest paid players who contributes nothing to the team sadly. Trouble is I can''t see anyone willing to take him and his wages.[/quote]

Apparently he is on 8K a week.

Whatever he is on is too much, but to be fair if I was him I wouldn''t move and take a big pay cut. The people at fault here are the idiots that thought they could replace a proven young striker in the Championship (with Premiership experience) with an average, over the hill lower league journeyman striker who had had one good season and once dyed his hair for a derby game!

[quote user="The Butler"]

I thought he had a good looking girlfriend.

You just can''t tell can you[:$]

[/quote]AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That''s brilliant! Because Brighton has a popular scene amongst gay people... and so if you go there you''re gay... which is embarrassing AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That''s great! Gay! Brilliant! HAHAHA! Beacause it probably means he''s gay! Because it''s Brighton! And they''re all gay! Brilliant!

[quote user="Romantic"][quote user="The Butler"]

I thought he had a good looking girlfriend.

You just can''t tell can you[:$]

[/quote]

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That''s brilliant! Because Brighton has a popular scene amongst gay people... and so if you go there you''re gay... which is embarrassing AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That''s great! Gay! Brilliant! HAHAHA! Beacause it probably means he''s gay! Because it''s Brighton! And they''re all gay! Brilliant!
[/quote]

Started on the cooking sherry early then?

He could be the latest pier attraction;"Watch the amazing Jamie Cureton hit the moon with a football (and ignore the fact he was aiming for the goal infront of him)"

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Thats what I''ve heard.

[/quote]From the same guy that told you about administration Wiz? [;)][/quote]

And the same guy that told you ''Grant Holt will NOT be coming here''....?
[/quote]

And the same one who told you Hoolahan was leaving during the summer.
[/quote]

Hmm? not sure thats one of mine, still...................

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Thats what I''ve heard.

[/quote]From the same guy that told you about administration Wiz? [;)][/quote]And the same guy that told you ''Grant Holt will NOT be coming here''....?[/quote]And the same one who told you Hoolahan was leaving during the summer.[/quote]

[/quote]What about the Grant Holt point Wiz?

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Thats what I''ve heard.

[/quote]From the same guy that told you about administration Wiz? [;)][/quote]

And the same guy that told you ''Grant Holt will NOT be coming here''....?
[/quote]

And the same one who told you Hoolahan was leaving during the summer.
[/quote]

[/quote]

What about the Grant Holt point Wiz?
[/quote]

Guilty as charged m''lud.[:$]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Thats what I''ve heard.

[/quote]From the same guy that told you about administration Wiz? [;)][/quote]And the same guy that told you ''Grant Holt will NOT be coming here''....?[/quote]And the same one who told you Hoolahan was leaving during the summer.[/quote]

[/quote]What about the Grant Holt point Wiz? [/quote]

Guilty as charged m''lud.[:$]

[/quote][:O] First time you''ve admitted to being wrong[;)]Respect for that Wiz [Y]

Actually - for the record, Wizard often admits to being wrong - when he''s wrong. Wild panicky utterances often lead to frank and honest retractions if memory serves. He has his faults but not recognising them doesn''t seem to be one.

[quote user="Romantic"]Actually - for the record, Wizard often admits to being wrong - when he''s wrong. Wild panicky utterances often lead to frank and honest retractions if memory serves. He has his faults but not recognising them doesn''t seem to be one.
[/quote]

Anyone like to put a percentage on that? 90? 95? 100?

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Thats what I''ve heard.

[/quote]Hate to do this Wiz but........

http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1799898/ShowPost.aspx