Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

My Recent NCFC Posts - Apology

For some reason I was foolish enough to trust my nephews with my password.

They have abused this gesture and seem to have gone on a mini rampage, spreading hate and offending evryone they come into contact with.

I wish to apologise, and rest assured they will have more than a thick lip for the trouble they have caused.

Having said that the signature at the bottom of the screen is one I agree with and one I will fulfill if we win 7-1 or more.

Apologies.

Love You All Really

Arthur

I think we''d pretty much guessed that someone was playing around with your account Arthur. Good to see you back in the saddle (and looking forward to your dash on the 23rd!)

Arthur Whittle wrote : For some reason I was foolish enough to trust my nephews with my password.

They have abused this gesture and seem to have gone on a mini rampage, spreading hate and offending evryone they come into contact with.

I wish to apologise, and rest assured they will have more than a thick lip for the trouble they have caused.

Having said that the signature at the bottom of the screen is one I agree with and one I will fulfill if we win 7-1 or more.

Apologies.

Love You All Really

Arthur

Thanks for clearing that up Arthur.............the youth of today, honestly!Never mind all this talk about thick lips, I reckon a better punishment would be seeing THEM running down the pitch in your Y-fronts.They''ll be mortified when the spectacle pops up on You Tube shortly afterwards.....

Maybe time to change your password Arthur, welcome back [:D]

Huey, Duey and Louie have let you down Uncle Arthur. Remember the joy on their little faces as they opened the presents you lovingly bought them from the Hartlepool Club Shop......

Perhaps you should have spent a little more, in the Canary Store, to buy them what they wanted.

Nevermind....

I still think you''re a senile old duffer. I think you probably smell of wee. And Huey, Duey and Louie were far more fun than you.

This is Nephew Cludger, signing out of Uncle Nutty''s account. He won''t be best pleased when he realises we found out his password which is Worthy1 BTW.

Happy New Year, I love you all[U]

Oh and Nutty, do you still think its fair on the fans that the club makes a £15 profit on the relegation dvd? That £15 profit was put forward by one of your supporters on the thread by the way.

I await NN answering a question with a question in true politician style.

Firstly I must apologise for my nephew Cludger. I''m sure you do quite well for an old ''un Arthur and I would never question your personal hygiene unless I actually got a whiff[+o(] I''ve changed my password to Del1a so hopefully it won''t happen again. Rest assured Cludger will be duly punished and forced to watch the rest of the season on the wireless from his armchair.

To answer your question if I wanted the relegation DVD I''d be happy for the club to make £15 profit on it if indeed that''s the case. But I very much doubt it''s the case although I would imagine pirate copies could be made much cheaper. I am quite happy to pay £30 a month for my season ticket too and will be quite happy to renew at the first possible oppurtunity. Indeed, I can''t wait.

Now Arthur, have you considered the mark up on Steradent? Tesco''s own brand of denture cleaning tablets are only 55p for 30 and these probably only cost about 5p to produce where as you can pay anything up to £1.50 for the same product with the "Steradent label"! Disgraceful[:@]

Oh Nutty, Nutty, Nutty. What are we to do with you?

You remind me a bit of a heckler at a comedy night who shouts something daft out during the routine, they then think on the way home their mates will think hes big and clever, but really his mates are embarressed for him and themselves.

Oh dear.

[quote user="Arthur Im a daft racist pensioner Whittle"]Oh Nutty, Nutty, Nutty. What are we to do with you? You remind me a bit of a heckler at a comedy night who shouts something daft out during the routine, they then think on the way home their mates will think hes big and clever, but really his mates are embarressed for him and themselves. Oh dear.[/quote]

Actually Arthur, I wather enjoyed your nephews little pwank.

Don''t be too hard on them, after all it is pantomime season. And talking of that nigel has appeared wight on cue auditioning as the dame. Phwoaaaarrrr!!!!!!

OTBC

If you look back through the achives this is not the 1st time. I think it was on the is Arthur Whittle dead thread, where even the web team said they know my account is used by more than one person.

Both my son and my nephews use my account when im away as many of you will know.

My son behaves himself, sadly I cant say the same as those little gremlins!!! Should act their bloody age.

This is the thread months back where it was mentioned before that others use it.

Arthur Whittle dead??? - Thread

http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1717116/ShowPost.aspx

At 33 you would expect a little more.......

I''m going to get some mates together, a football and a few spectators, and re-enact all the key moments from Norwich''s 2009-10 season on the pitches at Eaton Park.  I''ll record it and sell copies for £1.50 each which should cover all costs and allow a small profit which will go towards Arthur''s humour bypass.

And in this spirit of honesty and openness I''d like to add that Cludger is not really my nephew. He lodges with us from time to time. The poor unfortunate soul got disowned by his doting parents at Christmas time in 2006. We found him shivering outside the club on the Boxing Day and Lesley said we should take him in as Christmas is no time to be homeless.

His story is a sad one. Young Cludger, the lovechild of two well known Pink Un Posters,  apparently bought his mum and dad the 03/04 Season DVD. Well worth the money at just £4.99 on ebay. Or so he thought. They watched it together after the Queens Speech but right at the end of the recording poor Cludger was spotted singing "Delia''s Barmy Army" outside City Hall. "Everyone was doing it back then" he cried in defence. But this didn''t save him and he''s been banished from the family home ever since.

He''s a funny little thing really because he takes after his dad for looks. But he''s got a fair bit of Nora in his ways. He''s a bit of a dreamer and disappears from time to time after regaling us with tales about business trips to the far east  and other such fantasies. He''s also like his mum in that he could bore the tits off Dolly Parton.

Anyway, I''m very disappointed that he posted on my account like this and can only apologise to you again Arthur. I fear I may have been a bit hasty with my punishment though. Apparently young Cludger is looking forward to watching it on the wireless from his armchair. He says it makes him feel like a "chip off the old block".

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Yawn....did you say something Nutty? I nodded off.[/quote]

Well.. I was just apologising for what young Cludger said. Now is this you being ungracious in return or another relative?