Sign in to follow this  
Canariesworld

SSN Colchester set to sign Norwich ace!

Think sky might need to do a bit more homework.

A) Henderson doesn''t play for us.

B) Henderson is not ace

http://www.skysports.com/football/leagueone/0,19734,11718,00.html

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]Henderson wasn''t good enough for Luton last season so why do ColU think he''ll be good enough for them at the top of League 1?[/quote]

Maybe AB rates him, maybe he needs to borrow my specs when watching him play lol

Can anyone else remember him driving around the city in his car that had "Ian Henderson of Norwich City F.C" emblazend all over it? Absolutely priceless!!

What a tool!!

Although recent events have turned me off COLWHO bigtime when they used to be a team I liked to see do well, I admit I''l feel sorry for them and embarrassed if they sign that poor excuse for a footballer!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]Henderson wasn''t good enough for Luton last season so why do ColU think he''ll be good enough for them at the top of League 1?[/quote]

Ask Gunn and McVeigh.....

Hendo had a decent little run in the side during the promotion season, playing wide on the right and getting some games and a few goals.

I think that, given the chance and some confidence he''ll do well for someone at this level. Many a Norwich laughed Chris Brown out of Carra, but he''s playing and scoring, regularly, in a league higher than us just now.

And was that the much derided Andy Hughes helping keep the best team in Europe (c) ITV, yesterday?

Good for him, hope he does well.

Atitude problem or not, Henderson was never going to be good enough and he together with that other supposed star of the future at that time Ryan Jarvis had longer to prove themselves than what most players get!