Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

How many goals did Colchester let in

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]There was one on the match chat thread, but he''s gone quiet, and he thinks Norwich is a village poor little mite[/quote]

I am here...Hello...If you look again i didn''t call Norwich a village,i said we were a tin pot shi**y little village club....And anyway i''ve just heard we are after Prestons caretaker manager now,isn''t that the normal thing to do after you concede seven against someone?

[quote user="cufcone"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]There was one on the match chat thread, but he''s gone quiet, and he thinks Norwich is a village poor little mite[/quote]

I am here...Hello...If you look again i didn''t call Norwich a village,i said we were a tin pot shi**y little village club....And anyway i''ve just heard we are after Prestons caretaker manager now,isn''t that the normal thing to do after you concede seven against someone?

[/quote]

A village club is in a village is it not?  Not exactly brains of Britain are you?

I couldn''t care less about who you get as manager or don''t as the case may be, all I care about is the fact that you were beaten 7-0 and we at least scored 1 goal more than you [:D]

Look cufc.... why do you bother staying on this site? why not chat on colchester''s forums? Surely Colchester''s fans have something to say about their own team?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="cufcone"]

[/quote]

A village club is in a village is it not?  Not exactly brains of Britain are you?

I couldn''t care less about who you get as manager or don''t as the case may be, all I care about is the fact that you were beaten 7-0 and we at least scored 1 goal more than you [:D]

[/quote]

You are not exactly brains of britain are you?

How is me calling my team COLCHESTER a tin pot shi**y little village club calling NORWICH a village?

[quote user="sonyc"]Look cufc.... why do you bother staying on this site? why not chat on colchester''s forums? Surely Colchester''s fans have something to say about their own team?[/quote]

We haven''t got any fans remember....

[quote user="cufcone"]

[quote user="sonyc"]Look cufc.... why do you bother staying on this site? why not chat on colchester''s forums? Surely Colchester''s fans have something to say about their own team?[/quote]

We haven''t got any fans remember....

[/quote]7-0?7-0?7-0?

Any chance of a DVD being released? [8-)]

Don''t understand...really I don''t cufc. You joined this site in August (presumably to take a pop at us) and you''re still here. Maybe we''re your second team! I can''t see any other reason for posting because if I was to post on Colchester''s site it would mean I was interested and quite motivated in fact. You''re welcome as an associate canary!

[quote user="cufcone"]

[/quote]

I actually had a little chuckle about that line.

[quote user="sonyc"]

Don''t understand...really I don''t cufc. You joined this site in August (presumably to take a pop at us) and you''re still here. Maybe we''re your second team! I can''t see any other reason for posting because if I was to post on Colchester''s site it would mean I was interested and quite motivated in fact. You''re welcome as an associate canary!

I have to be honest here is suppose,Norwich are in fact my second team...Have been since the start of the premier league back in 92/93 season....Walkers greats getting into Europe and beating Bayern Munich and just losing to Inter Milan

[/quote]

[quote user="cufcone"][quote user="sonyc"]

I have to be honest here is suppose,Norwich are in fact my second team...Have been since the start of the premier league back in 92/93 season....Walkers greats getting into Europe and beating Bayern Munich and just losing to Inter Milan

[/quote][/quote]You''re just saying that to avoid abuse! [:P]

No, it''s fair play to him I reckon. What do you reckon the score will be on 16th? I''m going for 1-1

[quote user="sonyc"]No, it''s fair play to him I reckon. What do you reckon the score will be on 16th? I''m going for 1-1[/quote]

2-0 Norwich...

[quote user="cufcone"]

[quote user="sonyc"]No, it''s fair play to him I reckon. What do you reckon the score will be on 16th? I''m going for 1-1[/quote]

2-0 Norwich...

[/quote]I think its almost too close to call, yes, we have the quality to win the game but it has been built up to more than a game now, Colchester will be fired up.Literally anything can happen lol.

[quote user="Bite The Dog"]I wonder what Cowlings going to say. Hahahaha. It will be our turn in 2 weeks, and personaly i cannot wait!![/quote]

I think today''s result is part of ''Cry Baby'' Cowlings'' plan to get us a points deduction. He''ll tell the commission that they could only get a crap manager to replace Lambo using the 7-0 thrashing in a meaningless (for them) match as evidence whilst citing the 7 goals they scored when Lambo was their boss. I hope the blazers tell him to F Off!  

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cufcone"]

2-0 Norwich...

[/quote]

I think its almost too close to call, yes, we have the quality to win the game but it has been built up to more than a game now, Colchester will be fired up.

Literally anything can happen lol.
[/quote]

I''ve said before that if we treat it as just another game we would be in with a chance of winning,but i think too many people have taken things too far and i think it will backfire on us.....

[quote user="cufcone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="cufcone"]

2-0 Norwich...

[/quote]I think its almost too close to call, yes, we have the quality to win the game but it has been built up to more than a game now, Colchester will be fired up.Literally anything can happen lol.[/quote]

I''ve said before that if we treat it as just another game we would be in with a chance of winning,but i think too many people have taken things too far and i think it will backfire on us.....

[/quote]It is a dangerous situation, its almost like you are pinning your whole season on just this one game, and if (when lol) you do lose it, it could come as a massive psychological blow that you may not get over.

I have a horrible feeling that it could get messy, with sendings offs and yellows galore. There is no way that it can be just another game because of the build up on both sides and I just hope that both sets of fans can keep things cool off the pitch as well. Personally I will be glad when it''s over whatever the result, because it''s been a distracting sideshow for way too long.

[quote user="Beauseant"]I have a horrible feeling that it could get messy, with sendings offs and yellows galore. There is no way that it can be just another game because of the build up on both sides and I just hope that both sets of fans can keep things cool off the pitch as well. Personally I will be glad when it''s over whatever the result, because it''s been a distracting sideshow for way too long.[/quote]

I just hope that they appoint a strong enough Ref for this match as with both teams fired up it could get a bit tasty. As you have no doubt seen yourselves some of the Refs at this level are not exactly brilliant and if we get the wrong one then things will get out of hand on and off the pitch...

[quote user="cufcone"]

[quote user="Beauseant"]I have a horrible feeling that it could get messy, with sendings offs and yellows galore. There is no way that it can be just another game because of the build up on both sides and I just hope that both sets of fans can keep things cool off the pitch as well. Personally I will be glad when it''s over whatever the result, because it''s been a distracting sideshow for way too long.[/quote]

I just hope that they appoint a strong enough Ref for this match as with both teams fired up it could get a bit tasty. As you have no doubt seen yourselves some of the Refs at this level are not exactly brilliant and if we get the wrong one then things will get out of hand on and off the pitch...

[/quote]

Couldn''t agree more. Looking at some of the muppets we''ve had so far I''m not too hopeful!