Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Even Bradford don't want Whaley!

Best cut the losses on this one, if possible agree to cancel his contract & give him a free imo.

[quote user="Arthur "I’m a daft racist pensioner" Whittle"]Watched him in the reserves before he went out on loan, dont like to slag off NCFC players, but christ hes awful!!! Whatever was Gunn thinking???[/quote]who knows??? he did sign Holty tho

He signed Holt, fair enough, but he also signed Theo, Whaley Gill, Tudor Jones, Maric, Wiggins, Nelson, McVeigh!!! How many of them have proved to be a good signing?

[quote user="pete_norw"]

Idea? offer him as part payment to Wycome for thier keeper,

[/quote]Whaley will want a move back up north. I have heard he is homesick and misses the north west.

[quote user="Longy"][quote user="pete_norw"]

Idea? offer him as part payment to Wycome for thier keeper,

[/quote]

Whaley will want a move back up north. I have heard he is homesick and misses the north west.

[/quote]

Oh dear. Poor thing.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]He signed Holt, fair enough, but he also signed Theo, Whaley Gill, Tudor Jones, Maric, Wiggins, Nelson, McVeigh!!! How many of them have proved to be a good signing?[/quote]Out of those: Holt has been exceptional, Wiggins has shown us glimpses of quality and at 19 is still young and a good apprentice to Drury - infact in fairness Drury hasn''t given him a look in this season!, Gill and Nelson have shown they are both capable squad members. McVeigh started well but has gone off the boil and perhaps consistancy at this level from him was always asking a bit much of a player who hadn''t played much recently before rejoining us. Tudor-Jones is as of yet an unknown quantity and it seems he is plagued by injury - however should he recover some of the form he had before his injuries we could have a decent player on our hands just like people had written off Drury.The only three that have been complete flops are Theo, Whaley and Maric. Whaley has buckets of pace but it seems not the ability to make the most of what he has. Maric is another over-seas player that didn''t seem to settle in east anglia or conned a manager through a blinding you-tube performance. Theo - the less said the better.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]He signed Holt, fair enough, but he also signed Theo, Whaley Gill, Tudor Jones, Maric, Wiggins, Nelson, McVeigh!!! How many of them have proved to be a good signing?[/quote]Bit harsh on Wiggins as has played about one game, also Gill and Nelson look capeable of doing a job at this level. But yes Gunn signed some pap.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]He signed Holt, fair enough, but he also signed Theo, Whaley Gill, Tudor Jones, Maric, Wiggins, Nelson, McVeigh!!! How many of them have proved to be a good signing?[/quote]

Arthur - apart from the obvious, (Theo, Maric and McVeigh) the other five players could do a job for us for the rest of the season.You can''t blame your nephews for spouting sh*t outta your anus for this one.When is the Christmas gift money for p*ss going to run out, Art?  [;)]

I had good optimism that we had a suitable replacement for Crofty after watching Whaley against Wigan pre-season.

It looks like he is a confidence player, Lambert mentioned his poor mental strength I seem to recall?

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]He signed Holt, fair enough, but he also signed Theo, Whaley Gill, Tudor Jones, Maric, Wiggins, Nelson, McVeigh!!! How many of them have proved to be a good signing?[/quote]

Arthur - apart from the obvious, (Theo, Maric and McVeigh) the other five players could do a job for us for the rest of the season.You can''t blame your nephews for spouting sh*t outta your anus for this one.When is the Christmas gift money for p*ss going to run out, Art?  [;)][/quote]

Oh, and I don''t condone all of Uncle Festers signings - most if not all of ''em would''ve turned to sh*t under his and the previous couple of managers - alas, those players are now guided by a very good man-manager in Lambert.So don''t go writing ''em off.

Chicken - whilst I agree that wiggins has looked tidy in his brief appearances, he is 22 not 19 and there is a question mark over his fitness.

It''s all very well people saying that TJ would be a good player if he weren''t injured, but as long as he''s injured there''s no point having him! Lets hope he sorts his fitness out sooner rather than later.