Sign in to follow this  
Lozza

Woohooo!!!

I wont keep on saying Top of the league at Portman Road..but Happy days!!  Looks like we''ll hopefully joining you in the Premiership (only because there are so many poor teams around you!)..where we belong!

[quote]You''ll always be second in the originality stakes - can''t even make up your own songs![/quote]

We didn''t need to make it up!! You did that for us!!

Lozza,you''ve had your little gloat[methinks a wee premature in the promotion stakes]now b**g*r off!! 

[quote]Are you expecting a lozza, lozza money to spend if you go up, Lozza?!!![/quote]

Hopefully! Also have lozza, lozza more fans than you.

[quote]I wont keep on saying Top of the league at Portman Road..but Happy days!! Looks like we''ll hopefully joining you in the Premiership (only because there are so many poor teams around you!)..where we b...[/quote]

Being top of the fizzy league at Crimbo mean''s s*d all, you dozey twonk!.

Sunderland and West Ham, will still finish ahead of you, and once again you''ll mess up in the play offs.

When will you lot ever learn?.

You''ve forgotten that other''s can afford new quality players to help in this, and you lot can''t. 

And no, there''s no Christmas presents for you either.

Now, bog off!.  

[quote]I wont keep on saying Top of the league at Portman Road..but Happy days!! Looks like we''ll hopefully joining you in the Premiership (only because there are so many poor teams around you!)..where we b...[/quote]

You say we survive because " (only because there are so many poor teams around you!).."

Yes and that is the reason you are top no doubt . 

Good Luck for the rest of the season Lozza - enjoy the championship chase until May and by then the best teams in the league will be top and get promoted. I did tip you and Wigan at the start of the season to go up.But just remember how much better than you we were last season and how much we have struggled this year.Premier league and ''avin a laugh..OTBC

Saw the game last night and think that Ipswich will go up this season.  As I have said before, providing we stay up it can only be good for football in the 2 regions and it will be nice to have a derby in the top flight again. 

Lozza, enjoy it while you can because believe me, the Prem will be even harder next season.  Merry Xmas. 

Why is it the binners always say they have more fans than us?

Let me put you straight Lozzzzzza. It has been stated officially that we could have sold 35,000 tickets for every home game for the last two years. We obviously have not been unable to do so because of the capacity of our ground.

We are increasing the size of Carra and aim to increase capacity to 35,000 eventually. (Some of us think we are too modest in our time projections but I won''t enlarge on that now - Do I hear cheers!!)

Unlike the Tahn we are expanding in the correct business manner within the trading laws of this country. Unlike the Tahn you have increased the size of your ground on the backs of many local and national businesses risking redundencies to the employees.

I understand that should the unthinkable happen and you did get back in the Prem some of your creditors will get an increased dividend but even that will be only a fraction of what they are owed.

In the real world of business, Tahn would have not been allowed to trade and been bankrupted by now.

Jealous that you got away with it? You bet I am!

I hope they do join us in the Premiership next year. It will be one MIGHTY game, or two mighty games rather. How long have we waited for that - Yallers versus Blues in the top division? Sorry they fluked a win against Wigan though, with a dodgy free kick.

Still think the table will be Wigan, Sunderland then the binmen in 3rd.

As usual, after finishing 3rd, Ipswich will be knocked out by the 6th placed team in the playoffs.

And how we''ll laugh!

Watching fat Joe on the TV he states, quite correctly, that because Ipswich are top they must be the best side in the division. Last season, however, with the binners struggling to make the top six and the Canaries walking away with the division he still thought his bankrupt team were the best side. What he overlooked was that the best sides all did the double over Ipswich.

While I hope the Tahn finish up where they belong, in the Fizzy Pop league, wouldn''t it be fun watching the likes of Wilnis and Naylor playing in the Premiership.

Hey Wiz

That was a bit harsh wasn''t it? The poor young lad came on here relatively politely (for an Ip****C fan) and ends up getting a mouthful of abuse from you - are you doubling up as Santa as well now?

[quote]Hey Wiz That was a bit harsh wasn''t it? The poor young lad came on here relatively politely (for an Ip****C fan) and ends up getting a mouthful of abuse from you - are you doubling up as Santa as wel...[/quote]

A bit harsh? Plastic Scouser, I was being very polite and restrained!.

Young or old, he''s a damn binner, full stop!.

How do we know that he wasn''t one of the dozy twonk taking the P, the other night?. And even if he wasn''t, I don''t give a smelly flying fa*t.

And if I were dear old Santa, I''d give him and his blue kind, a bloody wide berth tomorrow night.

Ba humbug to the lot of em I say!.  

[quote]Kuqi, Bent and maybe one more will be gone by then end of Jan - what will happen then? One of them might even come up the A140....[/quote]

Kuqi won''t be going anywhere....apparently he will have to do 6 months of National Service within about the next year..so I can''t see many clubs willing to take him on at the end of his Ips*** contract.

Helsinki...perhaps you could enlighten us more on this issue?