Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

Where is Smudger?.

he`s been about   you probably just don`t realise its him...he`s talking about events on the feild ,different players attributes , where we could improve and strength and weaknesses of the opposition..in fact i was quite suprised to find that after all these years he does actually have some worthwhile opinions on football when he puts his mind to it [:D]

[quote user=" Baldrick"]Anyone know what has happened to Smudger.[/quote]

He was on here at the weekend, pm him if you want to chat to him.

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]

[quote user="Buckethead"]Much to the chagrin of his armchair critics I think Smudger was at Walsall a couple of days ago.[/quote]

So he wasn''t at a game then [;)]

[/quote]very good!! [Y] Yes it''s true, as many previously believed Smudger the ''anti-fan'' will travel hundreds of miles in snow and ice over the festive period for no other reason than to not watch Norwich play, he may have had a pint or two and a pie but the important fact is that he did not see norwich play Walsall which obviously vindicates his detractors.

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]

[quote user="Buckethead"]Much to the chagrin of his armchair critics I think Smudger was at Walsall a couple of days ago.[/quote]

[/quote]very good!! [Y] Yes it''s true, as many previously believed Smudger the ''anti-fan'' will travel hundreds of miles in snow and ice over the festive period for no other reason than to not watch Norwich play, he may have had a pint or two and a pie but the important fact is that he did not see norwich play Walsall which obviously vindicates his detractors.[/quote]Yes he was indeed at Walsall and I had a chat with him in the supporters clubhouse. He must have known that the game would be postponed that day and he''s obviously got inside knowledge that the Wycombe game will also be postponed as he''s planning to be there too......

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]

[quote user="Buckethead"]Much to the chagrin of his armchair critics I think Smudger was at Walsall a couple of days ago.
[/quote]

[/quote]

very good!! [Y] Yes it''s true, as many previously believed Smudger the ''anti-fan'' will travel hundreds of miles in snow and ice over the festive period for no other reason than to not watch Norwich play, he may have had a pint or two and a pie but the important fact is that he did not see norwich play Walsall which obviously vindicates his detractors.
[/quote]

Yes he was indeed at Walsall and I had a chat with him in the supporters clubhouse. He must have known that the game would be postponed that day and he''s obviously got inside knowledge that the Wycombe game will also be postponed as he''s planning to be there too......
[/quote]

Damn it, I didn''t realise they had undersoil heating and was expecting to spend all afternoon in The White Horse... [:@] [;)]

[quote user="First Jedi"]Actually - I think I saw him there... didn''t believe it tho![/quote]

Was good to meet you at Wycombe on Saturday FJ... [;)]