Sign in to follow this  
norfolkchance1

Mcnamee Songs

Ive thought of three songs for Mcnamee that would work as chants. First ones maybe a bit too simple.

1. Antho-neeee Macc-nam-eeee (to the tune of the Liverpool, Liverpool chant)

2. To the tune of Chase the Sun -Planet funk (Darts music)

de de de de de de de de de MAC- NAM - EEE (instead of Oi Oi Oi) Arsenal do something similar for Arshavin.

3. Anthony Mcnamee

he''ll beat two or three

and he hardly cost a fee

Anthony Mcnamee

Lets get one ready for Robinho, i hear hes unsettled at Man City.If we make one now then we have it ready on the outside chance he signs for us !

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Lets get one ready for Robinho, i hear hes unsettled at Man City.
If we make one now then we have it ready on the outside chance he signs for us !
[/quote]

I hear Rooney a bit fed up as well

Norfolkchance1 your going to have to waste your time and type your statement out again in about 4 months time because some people are more interested about having a pop at others instead of joining in the conversation.

Saying that, im not particually fond of your songs, sorry. I cant think of any songs for him though so your doing better than me!!

Oh and ignore Nexus Canary, he seems to get a schoolboy thrill out of taking the p*ss out of others!

From the people who brought you Grant Holt (touch myself & we f***ing love...)

To the tune of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa_PbyWUZ4Q

Anthony McNamee on the wing for Norwich City

der der der

Anthony McNamee on the wing for Norwich City

he never plays

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I thank you...

Just one problem with all of these songs......DOESNT HE ACTUALLY HAVE TO BE ON THE PITCH FOR US TO SING THEM???!!!Were only gonna see/sing if Wes gets injured...and even then Lambert likes Martin in the hole (ooo err missus) and Cody up front with Holt.If we sign Barnard or another striker i cant see us ever playing 442 and i really dont see where else McNamee is gonna fit in. He''s a winger. And we dont play with wingers. Strange signing.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Lets get one ready for Robinho, i hear hes unsettled at Man City.If we make one now then we have it ready on the outside chance he signs for us ![/quote]

[/quote]Yeh best make one for him as well Pete :)

[quote user="JTG"]I''m quite certain that Nexus is a schoolboy.[/quote]Comming from a bloke nammed after this buffoon , Thats pretty rich..............[img]http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/Gallery/Wrestlemania23/2007/03/29/10JTG.jpg[/img]

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Lets get one ready for Robinho, i hear hes unsettled at Man City.
If we make one now then we have it ready on the outside chance he signs for us !
[/quote]

[/quote]

DROGBA SPOTTED IN MORRISIONS NEAR THE GROUND! - DOESN''T LIKE THE FACT HE HAS TO PLAY WITH ANELKA![;)]

To the tune of The Ramones, Blitzkrieg Bop

He''s bombing down the left wing DUR DUR,

He''s bombind down the right wing, DUR DUR,

He''s crossing the ball in.... AND WE SCORE!! DUR DUR

HEY HO LETS GO, UP THE LEAGUE WE GO!

(This is of course if he turns out to be good!)

Always the same tune to the Hoolahan one if we get desperate...?

ie. Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na...Anthony McNamee, McNamee, Anthony McNamee

[quote user="Darren Lamb.... Agent"]To the tune of The Ramones, Blitzkrieg Bop

He''s bombing down the left wing DUR DUR,

He''s bombind down the right wing, DUR DUR,

He''s crossing the ball in.... AND WE SCORE!! DUR DUR

HEY HO LETS GO, UP THE LEAGUE WE GO!

(This is of course if he turns out to be good!)[/quote]

I just realised that I haven''t actually added his name to the song, so for all he knows it could actually be aimed at the Doc. So here''s another go.....

He''s bombing down the left wing MACCA,

He''s bombing down the right wing, MACCA,

He''s crossing the ball in... And we score MACCA,

HEY HO LETS GO, UP THE LEAGUE WE GO

I think the darts tune is probably best for this, as MAC-NA-MEE replaces OI OI OI quite well, and it would be easy to start and sing along to!

well done for thinking up some good songs and i think all 3 of them work! Also why do everyone on here think they are comidens and slate everyone that thinks up songs. The fact is..Ours atmopshere is completely shite. When u go to all these little staduim because u have an away season ticket u notice this abit more! we need more songs pure and simple. We only got 4 songs! Rant over

Why not the old Paulo De Canio, from Mozart''s "Le Donna Et Mobile"...An-To-Ny Mac-Na-Mee...An-To-Ny Mac-Na-Mee...An-To-Ny Mac-Na-Mee...An-To-Ny Mac-Na-Mee...