Sign in to follow this  
Lambert is King

Free Travel to Walsall for all

Just in case some of you did not know the free travel with club canary for the rearranged fixture applies to everybody not just those that were going by coach in the first place.

You simply ring the ticket office give them your customer number and job done.

Sorry if you all already knew that and I just did not realise. At least it keeps the cost down if they decide to have a 7pm inspection

Looking at the long range forcast I really have my doubts this game will be played.  Should have been arranged for March at least!

[quote user="Ren"]Looking at the long range forcast I really have my doubts this game will be played.  Should have been arranged for March at least![/quote]

Agreed here, we have on Sky web page its as low as -6 in places over night and -9 in Birmingham and plenty of more snow to come, can see a lot of league 1 and 2 matches being called off.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Ren"]Looking at the long range forcast I really have my doubts this game will be played.  Should have been arranged for March at least![/quote]

Agreed here, we have on Sky web page its as low as -6 in places over night and -9 in Birmingham and plenty of more snow to come, can see a lot of league 1 and 2 matches being called off.

[/quote]

Can''t see this going ahead either, if the pitch can''t be defrosted by lunchtime then there''s no hope for 7.30pm at night. I was surprised that we agreed to play it again so soon.

Did anyone read Steve Gedge''s column in the EDP, he was saying in other circumstances it would have served Walsall right if our fans had boycotted that game.

I''ve booked a couple of days off work so I can go so it better go ahead...Though I was astonished that it was arranged for January 12th. Walsall aren''t the brightest bunch are they? January is not known for its warmth, let''s face it...

Could also be handy if you just wanted to go Walsall for the evening. Such could be your want.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Though I was astonished that it was arranged for January 12th. Walsall aren''t the brightest bunch are they? January is not known for its warmth, let''s face it...[/quote]You''ll never guess when they''ve rearranged Charlton for... that''s it, Tuesday January 19th! Who will Mr Whalley be trying to blame if both games are postponed twice I wonder?

They are obviously desperate for the revenue.

Following on from my initial posting I assume the free travel will apply whenever the game is played so get your ticket to make sure

even  for the origianal postponed  game there was a turnstile  for cash paying  fans  and  with  not  so many  city  fans  expected for the  next  one  there will be plenty of tickets  left if not  I think you will still be able  to pay to get in

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

Can''t see this going ahead either, if the pitch can''t be defrosted by lunchtime then there''s no hope for 7.30pm at night. I was surprised that we agreed to play it again so soon.

Did anyone read Steve Gedge''s column in the EDP, he was saying in other circumstances it would have served Walsall right if our fans had boycotted that game.

[/quote]

Yes, And I think if this one is called off I think they can forget it being replayed untill March.

I live up here guys...

There is NO chance of the game taking place...

If they could only find braziers last time then it wont happen.

My lane has been frozen since then... the frost is about 6 inches deep into the ground...

Cancel your plans... its now snowing and settling.

Forecast is to continue this for next ten days.

[quote user="kick it off"]I live up here guys... There is NO chance of the game taking place... If they could only find braziers last time then it wont happen. My lane has been frozen since then... the frost is about 6 inches deep into the ground... Cancel your plans... its now snowing and settling. Forecast is to continue this for next ten days.[/quote]

We could always have the match moved here, and give thier fans free travel just to show we care lol