Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Thank you Jamie and take care.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

As it now looks certain that Curo is leaving may I wish him all the best for the future.

[/quote]

I second that, thanks for all you''ve done Jamie lad and the best of luck!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

As it now looks certain that Curo is leaving may I wish him all the best for the future.

[/quote]

although it wont be a long future [;)]

It must tug at your heart strings Wiz but I''m sure you''d agree that it''s for the best that he moves on and gets some first team football. In your own words, ''in Lambert we trust''!

Best of luck Jamie,

Best for both partys if he goes. 2nd biggest earner at the club - how I dont know.

Good luck Jamie.

P.S. How many Jamie threads are there? Can they not all be moulded into one by the web team???

[quote user="Arthur "I’m a daft racist pensioner" WhittleBest for both partys if he goes. 2nd biggest earner at the club - how I dont know. Good luck Jamie. P.S. How many Jamie threads are there? Can they not all be moulded into one by the web team???[/quot

whos 1st???

hoolahan??

Good to get him off the wage bill, but  I hope that he has a successful conclusion to his career. He has always been a decent lower division striker but I fear that his legs have long gone. 100% for effort, but about 40% for ability.

[quote user="canaryjock"]It must tug at your heart strings Wiz but I''m sure you''d agree that it''s for the best that he moves on and gets some first team football. In your own words, ''in Lambert we trust''! Best of luck Jamie,[/quote]

It sure as hell does jock, but you''re quite right, its for the best.

Good luck to the lad. We all know deep down that all he wanted to do was score goals for Norwich. Hasn''t gone well for him recently but we must pay our respects to a player who gave 100% whilst wearing the shirt.

Good luck Jay.

OTBC

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Doc is top earner. Followed by Jamie, Russell, Hoolahan and Hughes.[/quote]Hughes? I can understand the others as they joined at a time when we were thinking about promotion and probably didn''t have relegation clauses in their contracts, but Hughes? Bit of a mistake if it''s true, given that 18 year old Korey Smith is being picked over him.

Honestly, Hughes is up there. I wont say how much, but lets just say he could get 3 times as many kitkats as most of the squad. His wages were high as we got him on a free and beat off competion from some spl clubs...although being an spl club doesnt mean a lot these days.

[quote user="Arthur "I’m a daft racist pensioner" Whittle

Doc is top earner. Followed by Jamie, Russell, Hoolahan and Hughes.

how would one know this??[;)]

Trust me, I know, not many things I do know as fact about NCFCs current regime but that is one thing you can trust me on, a local business friend has a lot to do with the club and has helped them out once or twice without seeking attention.

[quote user="Beauseant"]Good to get him off the wage bill, but  I hope that he has a successful conclusion to his career. He has always been a decent lower division striker but I fear that his legs have long gone. 100% for effort, but about 40% for ability.[/quote]

Agree totally.

Wish him much luck and he will always have a place in my heart, not for being a superb footballer, but his passion for our club.

Yes good luck Jamie and thanks for giving 100% - just a shame for all of us that you werent here in your prime - you would have probably become a legend

Pity a number of the rest of the squad last year could not give the same 100%

The guy bleeds yellow and green. I still remember his goal against Chelsea in December 1994, seconds after coming on. Beautiful header off a corner. I thought we should never have got rid of him first time around, but his love for the club cannot compensate for his age now.

All the very best, Jamie. 

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Doc is top earner. Followed by Jamie, Russell, Hoolahan and Hughes.[/quote]According to Football Manager your spot on [;)]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Trust me, I know, not many things I do know as fact about NCFCs current regime but that is one thing you can trust me on, a local business friend has a lot to do with the club and has helped them out once or twice without seeking attention.[/quote]

So is that Carl Moore or Foulger whover it is surely shouldn''t be discussing players wages?

Thank you Jamie for receiving loads of dosh each week for nearly 3 years whilst delivering sweet FA in return. Perhaps I should dye my hair yellow and green so I can get paid a small fortune for doing nowt. An expensive panic buy whose performances lived down to my expectations. 

City Angel, hes a good friend who ive known for years, and has a healthy intrest in the club. Im not going to name him. There are plenty of stories I could tell you that i have been told, but i have a lot of time and repect for him, so dont. Dont know why you think its Foulger or Moore though.