Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Plan B, How do we get tickets for the home end at Colchester?

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]...as it looks like 1000 us us that applied are going to miss out, has anyone already tried this??[/quote]

Easy, just buy online - loads of others have.

But here''s a tip - don''t post your seat details on this messageboard.

Behave at the game and you will be fine.

OTBC.

Col U only have 350 left apparently.

They were selling online but if you have a norfolk postcode or make it obvious you are a Norwich fan they won''t sell them to you (or may cancel them if they do). Obviously on the day is also a chance you will not be allowed in if its obvious you are Norwich.

[quote user="Brendan"]When do they tell us, and how? Post? Phone? Email?

Thanks/
[/quote]

I think another way to find out is, if you do internet banking, have a look there it will show payment to NCFC, lon before you get a letter in post

o

I am led to beleive almost sold out which means either their fans have really bought 1000''s or we will be filling their ground.

To get them via there you need to be quick

talking to mate who lives down that way according to him Colchester have a big pile of tickets put to one side vwhich they are classing as dodgy applications,how many exactly he doesn''t know but if Colchester don''t get a move on and decide what to do their mouthpiece will get his wish empty seats if they don''t send them out

I ordered 2 tickets for home end online about two weeks before xmas as did my son{col utd fan} his arrived within days, but miine had not so gave them a ring on tues 29th to see if they had been dispatched .Was told i would have to speak with ticketing manager , he said as i had a nr30 post code mine where in a pile of suspected norwich fans which would not be sent out at that time, i said to him that i had a booking history with them and they had sent tickets to my son same address.He checked this and appolgised saying that he was trying to weed out  all potential norwich fans , i said as much as had they made enough available to the city fans this problem would not have arose .His reply was it was not his call ,the tickets arrived saturday .Also i went to there last home game of the season against pboro which they gained promotion they only gave them 1900 tickets but there were at least 100 pboro fans in the west stand no ejections so will interesting saturday week .

[quote user="yellow 63"]talking to mate who lives down that way according to him Colchester have a big pile of tickets put to one side vwhich they are classing as dodgy applications,how many exactly he doesn''t know but if Colchester don''t get a move on and decide what to do their mouthpiece will get his wish empty seats if they don''t send them out[/quote]

This is true,EVERYONE not on Colchesters system or with a non Colchester post code is being checked out..

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]You have no fans with a Norwich postcode? What about an Ipswich postcode? Lots of City fans down that way and i''m sure lots of Norwich fans know people in Suffolk or Essex[/quote]

People that have brought tickets before are on the system so they will be ok...Norwich fans that have got them through local people will be ok as long as they don''t make it not known they are Norwich fans at the game...

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]...as it looks like 1000 us us that applied are going to miss out, has anyone already tried this??[/quote]

They''ve been on sale for over 4 weeks, didnt you realise there was a chance that you might not get one with only 1900 tickets for about 3000 applications?

[quote user="cufcone"]

[quote user="yellow 63"]talking to mate who lives down that way according to him Colchester have a big pile of tickets put to one side vwhich they are classing as dodgy applications,how many exactly he doesn''t know but if Colchester don''t get a move on and decide what to do their mouthpiece will get his wish empty seats if they don''t send them out[/quote]

This is true,EVERYONE not on Colchesters system or with a non Colchester post code is being checked out..

[/quote]

I might be alright then

For all you Colchester fans coming on here, just think what your chairman is costing you with his gob. Apparently you cant afford Lisbie yet he is quite happy to turn away £40000. Has he really got the interests of your club at heart? Through one game you are putting your whole season at risk - maybe you should be singing sack the board at your next game.

By the way I seem to remember Milton Keynes and Watford doing the same checks but 100''s still got tickets. Unfortunately some of your so called fans? are selling tickets.

[quote user="Lambert is King"]For all you Colchester fans coming on here, just think what your chairman is costing you with his gob. Apparently you cant afford Lisbie yet he is quite happy to turn away £40000. Has he really got the interests of your club at heart? Through one game you are putting your whole season at risk - maybe you should be singing sack the board at your next game. By the way I seem to remember Milton Keynes and Watford doing the same checks but 100''s still got tickets. Unfortunately some of your so called fans? are selling tickets.[/quote]

How is he costing the club £40000?  I beleive there is only a couple of hundred tickets left....This game was always going to sell out whether we gave you 5000 tickets or 500

Thought I''d read somewhere that you still have 350 for sale today.

[quote user="cufcone"]

[quote user="Lambert is King"]For all you Colchester fans coming on here, just think what your chairman is costing you with his gob. Apparently you cant afford Lisbie yet he is quite happy to turn away £40000. Has he really got the interests of your club at heart? Through one game you are putting your whole season at risk - maybe you should be singing sack the board at your next game. By the way I seem to remember Milton Keynes and Watford doing the same checks but 100''s still got tickets. Unfortunately some of your so called fans? are selling tickets.[/quote]

How is he costing the club £40000?  I beleive there is only a couple of hundred tickets left....This game was always going to sell out whether we gave you 5000 tickets or 500

[/quote].......oh, like you sell out a lot........................why didn''t your chairman say the same when he started all this? Oh, he didn''t did he.

...amateurs

CUFC you defeat your own arguments

1. You have several hundred tickets still up for sale

2. How many dodgy? tickets are you returning in excess of 1000?

3. Take away the hundreds that will still get in

4. AND IMPORTANTLY YOUR FANS ARE NOT LOYAL - YOU HAVE SOLD HARDLY ANY TICKETS FOR MK AND MILWALL - SURELY THESE GAMES ARE AT LEAST AS IMPORTANT

5. When you took Lambert from Wycombe you dont seem to have moaned then

6. MAYBE WE CAN HELP YOUR FUNDS PLEASE TELL US WHEN YOUR DVD PRESTON 7 COL 0 GOES ON SALE

[quote user="cityangel"]

They''ve been on sale for over 4 weeks, didnt you realise there was a chance that you might not get one with only 1900 tickets for about 3000 applications?

[/quote]

He has been abroad.

[quote user="Lambert is King"]CUFC you defeat your own arguments 1. You have several hundred tickets still up for sale 2. How many dodgy? tickets are you returning in excess of 1000? 3. Take away the hundreds that will still get in 4. AND IMPORTANTLY YOUR FANS ARE NOT LOYAL - YOU HAVE SOLD HARDLY ANY TICKETS FOR MK AND MILWALL - SURELY THESE GAMES ARE AT LEAST AS IMPORTANT 5. When you took Lambert from Wycombe you dont seem to have moaned then 6. MAYBE WE CAN HELP YOUR FUNDS PLEASE TELL US WHEN YOUR DVD PRESTON 7 COL 0 GOES ON SALE[/quote]

1) there is actually around 300 left

2) no idea how many dodgy ones,all i know is there are a number of tickets that will not be sent out

3) Yes Norwich fans will still get in the home end but will be kicked out if they show they are Norwich fans in any way.

4) We only have around 5000 loyals fans,the rest just jump on the bandwagon when there is a big game. When we played Chelsea away i think we took more fans to that than there was at a home league game the week before.

5) I personaly couldn''t give a toss about Lambert,managers come and go just like players do

6) No idea about the DVD,I will enquire about it if you want one

[quote user="Lambert is King"]CUFC you defeat your own arguments

4. AND IMPORTANTLY YOUR FANS ARE NOT LOYAL - YOU HAVE SOLD HARDLY ANY TICKETS FOR MK AND MILWALL - SURELY THESE GAMES ARE AT LEAST AS IMPORTANT

6. MAYBE WE CAN HELP YOUR FUNDS PLEASE TELL US WHEN YOUR DVD PRESTON 7 COL 0 GOES ON SALE[/quote]To be fair, they didn''t take Lambert from Wycombe he''d resigned a few months before hand.

[quote user="Lambert is King"]CUFC you defeat your own arguments

6. MAYBE WE CAN HELP YOUR FUNDS PLEASE TELL US WHEN YOUR DVD PRESTON 7 COL 0 GOES ON SALE[/quote]

1) 350 and falling all the time

2) Maybe we''ll just let you in, eject you if you reveal who you are and keep the money

3) See point 2

4) The regulars are loyal - we have a small fanbase that we are trying to grow, this is one game that might help. This little club big club thing is getting very boring now, no-one is arguing that Norwich aren''t a bigger club than us but what has that got to do with anything.

5) Lambert resigned from Wycombe in May 2008 and was appointed by us in October - we didn''t take him from Wycombe at all.

6) Probably best to ask Preston if you want one.

Ordered our 10 over the internet using my IP postcode but after a phone call from cuckoo utd I had to get my niece and a couple of friends(they all live in Colchester) to collect them for me posing as nice friendly local Essex girls. All 10 are now safely in my possesion.

I have heard some people who already had the tickets in their pocession have had them cancelled by CUFC and their money refunded. It makes me think they are now closing the door after the horse has bolted and checking all internet purchases!

[quote user="Rupethebear"]I have heard some people who already had the tickets in their pocession have had them cancelled by CUFC and their money refunded. It makes me think they are now closing the door after the horse has bolted and checking all internet purchases![/quote]

I bought 10 over the net too, sat on my mantlepiece

Did other people who bought tickets off their website a get confirmation email or anything cos it like said error with my card yet I have checked and they have taken the money out and everything and the seats i booked are down as unavailable aswell so just worrying that they have made a cock up or something.

[quote user="seby1991"]Did other people who bought tickets off their website a get confirmation email or anything cos it like said error with my card yet I have checked and they have taken the money out and everything and the seats i booked are down as unavailable aswell so just worrying that they have made a cock up or something.
[/quote]

You didn''t use a NR address for them to send the tickets to did you?