Sign in to follow this  
Woman in the Stands (WITS)

Reasons to be cheerful 1, 2, 3…

Quote "despite some poor joint decisions made in recent times"

Are you taking the proverbial or what? We are at our lowest ebb for 50 years and yet you people still bleat on about Delia as if she is some kind of saint. Financialy we are up the creek if we do not get promoted this year so I must remember to thank Delightful old Delia for that one as well. How many years did she let Doncaster pull the wool over her eyes before she found him out? The woman is a buffoon.

Inch_High thankyou for your comment. I do not believe Delia to be a saint. However I do believe she stepped in at the right time when Chase needed to go. Who would be better under current economic circumstances? As I wrote in the blog, we could be a lot worse off as other clubs have tried to be big and flash and it''s backfired.

Yes I agree we must get promoted this year or our finances will be in deep doodoo. I can''t comment about being at the lowest ebb for 50 years as I''ve not been supporting that long. However, despite being in the third tier we are playing the best football we have done in several years. The only way to tidy a cupboard is to completely empty it first, as Lambert did when he first took over by dropping players to prove they had to earn their place. Sadly it appears that the only way we can get back up is to have taken that step backwards in relegation. Man City did it, so why can''t we?

I would just like to say that possibly the reason we are playing better this year is the spins of the team are championship players and we are a diviosn below that... hence we should be seeing better football and we should be winning matches. One of the keys I think is that at times we did play some great stuff last season... but no end product from a bunch of loanees getting "game time".

As for the mention of the undersoil heating... I am proud that this is being mentioned. WAY, you be able to work it out...?

Lastly, the sneezing thing would explain a few things... not my proudest moment and definitely a mood killer.LOL.

Not a bad read WITS! Keep it up.