Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

NCFC Club Shop - Division 3 Club With Premiership Prices!!!

Well Youve got me on that One if im honest, But youve got to Remember football is football (the Same game that Money means everything These days)

But One thing Norfolk History DVD''s will Never do are Get forgotten. Slow but steady sales will happen for years and years to come because there will always be Someone interested in that paticular subject if You get what im saying, a shop CAN always sell them, whereas i suspect about 40 copies of this NCFC dvd are sold which all then up chucked in the back of a cupboard never to be watched again and no longer sold in the club shop ''as with my McDouble DVD''. The only Money to be made on them when it was Released was in the near future again bumbing up the Price.

Yes they are a Rip off but all DVD''s are. Even Ones that are realeased at a fiver, the Creater still gets his profit its just the DVD''s got a better financial forecast so Can be sold cheaper and still get a greater profit than a DVD selling at 15. I no Personally You have to pay More but to make it worth NCFC''s time and effort creating these DVD''s these are the sort of prices they Have to charge

Col U''s DVD theyve just Realeased (the 7-1) is 7 pounds and a few pennies, but thats because they no Over half of there supporters will buy this DVD. Whereas Compared to our ''relegation DVD'' i Should Immagine City have sold around 50 copies of this DVD, but with the 15 pound price tag it was still worth creating