Sign in to follow this  
ncfcrule

Can you ring up to find out if i got tickets for col who game?

Im in group 3, and wondered if anyone has rang up before to find out if they''re successful?

seeing as over 3000 i guess theres around a 1 in 2 chance of the group 3 getting tickets seeing as some taken up by 1 and 2?

cheers

OTBC

[quote user="Bruces Header"]

I am in exactly the same boat as you & would also like to know.

[/quote]

also i dont know if people getting coach travel get an advantage seeing as they are giving more money to club [;)]

anyone know?

Your best bet is the online booking system, it will appear on there under recent transactions once it has been processed. 

It said on the news item on here that if you were unsuccessful the club will write to you and tell you. If you were successful they will sort out the tickets and post them to you this week. Just have to sit tight I guess.

[quote user="CallsignViper"]It said on the news item on here that if you were unsuccessful the club will write to you and tell you. If you were successful they will sort out the tickets and post them to you this week. Just have to sit tight I guess.[/quote]

cheers mate, i will be doing exacty tht, i hope its a small envalope i recieve rather than one with a letter in [;)]

I hope I get one! Really really really do. My bro applied twice, once in group 2, once in group 3, so he''s garunteed a ticket, but if he gets two, he''ll flog the other one on here!

Group 1 and 2 are getting tickets.....group 3 are going to the ballot system.....this week.....

I just tried ringin em and she said she couldnt tell me. But I bought tickets in the colchester end a few weeks ago just incase and if i dont get em will just sel it on if not

I called this morning and was told that they hadn''t even began to sort through the applications yet. If you''re successful the tickets should be posted by the end of the week.

I wouldn''t be suprised if Colchester Utd experience a sudden spate of ticket sales in the home end on Monday morning!

the ticket office just called me asking for my card number again as i got it wrong and said that i have got the col who tickets so they have started to sort them out

Ha ha you fell for that old trick did you ,check you account and see if you have any money in it !!!

I know there are 200 away season ticket holders but think someone said there were about 800 with 10 stubs so guess that leaves about 900 tickets for 2100 applications ( assuming 3100 applied)

[quote user="cityangel"]I know there are 200 away season ticket holders but think someone said there were about 800 with 10 stubs so guess that leaves about 900 tickets for 2100 applications ( assuming 3100 applied)[/quote]

but thats including the people from groups 4 & 5 aswell?

[quote user="norfolk_canary"][quote user="cityangel"]I know there are 200 away season ticket holders but think someone said there were about 800 with 10 stubs so guess that leaves about 900 tickets for 2100 applications ( assuming 3100 applied)[/quote]

but thats including the people from groups 4 & 5 aswell?[/quote]Good point although knowing that there would likely be a heavy demand it would be interesting to find out how many people in Groups 4 and 5 bothered to apply at all.There may be less disappointed people in the ballot than most of us think.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]

Your best bet is the online booking system, it will appear on there under recent transactions once it has been processed. 

[/quote]I have logged on and looked at my purchase history.Ticket showing as reserved for Colchester game and I also have a seat number N2 R??/ North Stand being the visitors stand.Brilliant.( I hope).

[quote user="SI"]

I have logged on and looked at my purchase history.Ticket showing as reserved for Colchester game and I also have a seat number N2 R??/ North Stand being the visitors stand.

Brilliant.( I hope).

[/quote]

Thats good news for you then, well done [:)] nothing comes up when I do that although I''ve never used the online system before [:''(]

Having said that I rang them this afternoon re another game and they told me that they haven''t got through checking all the applications in Group 3 yet and that the draw wouldn''t be made until later tomorrow with everyone being contacted Thur/Friday.

Seems like they started drawing aplications out of the draw yesterday afternoon which will be finished today. They then log them in batches onto your customer number so all you have to do is keep an eye on your purchase history ( as SI sposted) on the online ticket sales system.

Guess we''ll all know one way or the other by the end of the day [:(]

[quote user="cityangel"]

Seems like they started drawing aplications out of the draw yesterday afternoon which will be finished today. They then log them in batches onto your customer number so all you have to do is keep an eye on your purchase history ( as SI sposted) on the online ticket sales system.

Guess we''ll all know one way or the other by the end of the day [:(]

[/quote]I wonder how they make the draw ?Maybe they shovel all the forms into a huge perspex ball  like the one for National Lottery. They''ll spin it round a few times then get Delia to drag out a wodge of '' It could be you '' winning entries to be ticked off on a clipboard by a stern looking assistant lurking nearby.On an earlier thread someone suggested that those ticking the '' Yes please '' box offering Club Cabbage travel might find themselves pushed up the queue for being seen as extra revenue earners. Outrageous! That would never happen at a '' nice '' club like Norwich......

[quote user="Kathy"]I just did and found out I was succesfull :)[/quote]

Thought you would have been in Group 2 anyway Kathy with 10 away stubs( for past 12 months) as you go to your fair share of away games?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Kathy"]I just did and found out I was succesfull :)[/quote]

Thought you would have been in Group 2 anyway Kathy with 10 away stubs( for past 12 months) as you go to your fair share of away games?

[/quote]

No I had 8/ Threw away my Charlton ticket in disgust and lost my Southampton ticket.

I checked the online ticketing and had one reserved then called ticket office and a very nice lady confirmed to me that i had been succesfull!! hope the rest of u r

Nothing for me yet on online ticketing, not looking good. [:(]