Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Pink Un Message Board Poster of the Decade...

I can third that. We all add a little bit of flavour but Ray Ducker was like the masterchef who could handle any calamity in the kitchen with ease and still keep us hungry little whippersnappers happy.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]In all seriousness, it has to be Arrdee really, doesn''t it?
[/quote]

spot on.. infact theres no other contest.. RD was the greatest Pinkun poster ever... the place is certainly the poorer without good old Ray.

I''d like to add my voice to the vote for Ardee, although of course its not really a vote, is it... its bloody FACT!  Ardee wins! [:D]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]In all seriousness, it has to be Arrdee really, doesn''t it?
[/quote]

spot on.. infact theres no other contest.. RD was the greatest Pinkun poster ever... the place is certainly the poorer without good old Ray.

[/quote]

BUMP no contest

Arrdee for me as well, I always remember when I volunteered for my first free bet effort as picker and the email in support I received from him. No contest for me his legacy on this board lives on gaining in success which is all the more credit to his initial effort in getting the free bet off the ground.

[quote user="No Quarter"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

ME??[;)]

[/quote]

God NO.  (it''s quality not quantity)

[/quote]Try telling that to canarytom or bristolcanary. Anyway I didnt know Ray, but hear he was a nice guy [Y]Spainboy? [;)]

Happy New Year Blue Mike...may Roy Keane waste yet more millions on talentless dross such as 1.8m Tamas Priskin...what a bargain, he has to be my favourite Ipsh;t player!!!

Has to be Ray for me too, never had a bad word to say about anyone and always saw the best in everyone.

Arrdee, Beausant, Ricardo and the Big Fella. People like these are what make trawling the dross and vitriol on these pages worth while. Reading their intelligent contributions as opposed to feeling compelled to spew my own ill conceived guff has kept my posts sub the 1K mark and spared everyone else my drivel... so you all have something to thank them for!

Arrdee for me by a mile. But I would just like to mention Mello as well. I think he''s brilliant.

In order.

1 - Ardee, god rest his mighty soul.

2 - Me

3 - Smudger

4 - Cluck

5 - Shack Attack

Special mention has to go to Mr wind change 1st "Gunns got a plan and im right behind him" Wizard.