Sign in to follow this  
south east canary

Deeney - Walsall - Who the hell is this ****?

Its quite obvious from todays postponement, along with ours last week, that parts of their pitch are unplayable when it gets cold.

Therefore, why are bellends like "Troy Deeney" (a striker for said team) coming out with statements such as - "everyone knows the circumstances of the Norwich game. They travelled all that way,and just didnt fancy it."

Surely there is a case for the FA to stop Bull like this being leaked from their club website?!

http://www.saddlers.co.uk/page/News/0,,10428~1919722,00.html

If this has been posted officially on their website, and the match officials supply evidence to contradict the claim, surely it''s libellous against our club?

If I was one of the powers that be at NCFC, I''d seriously consider suing Walsall, or taking some other form of legal action for this.

[quote user="CanaryJames"]

If this has been posted officially on their website, and the match officials supply evidence to contradict the claim, surely it''s libellous against our club?

If I was one of the powers that be at NCFC, I''d seriously consider suing Walsall, or taking some other form of legal action for this.

[/quote]Sue em and demand a points reduction....oh hang onwe are not Colechister........... ops

Im not sure if there is a need for suingThem, but at least their credibilty is damaged now, after a second lot of fans make it up to Walsall. (In most cases) only to turn away again!

Let''s just beat them next week. That will do nicely, thank you!

I''m sure Lambert will be reminding the players of Deeney''s words minutes before they run out onto the pitch!

Alot of these teams seem to be good at writing Lamberts team talks for him. Danny Wilson pretty much done that by saying we wouldnt get promoted against Swindon. This Deeney chap again has basically written Lamberts team talk while Colchester are doing a brilliant job of getting our players fired up for the game

http://www.expressandstar.com/2010/01/26/deeneys-warning-for-norwich-defence/Sorry, have I missed something?

He said: “Their back four will be worried about us which is even

better, because we should be more chances. I’m not quick but I’m

alright and Daz is very fast, so if we play our high tempo pressing

game and play on the front foot we’ll do a bit of damage.

“As a team Norwich have some good attacking players but that’s about

it. If we keep them quiet we’ll do alright. We’ll see how the two

styles compare but I think we’ll win, I really do.”

Sorry, have I missed something?

He said: “Their back four will be worried about us which is even better, because we should be more chances. I’m not quick but I’m alright and Daz is very fast, so if we play our high tempo pressing game and play on the front foot we’ll do a bit of damage.

“As a team Norwich have some good attacking players but that’s about it. If we keep them quiet we’ll do alright. We’ll see how the two styles compare but I think we’ll win, I really do.”

I was about to post this myself. Surely the guy has to be on a wind up?

I espesially liked the, "He said: “Their back four will be worried about us which is even better, because we should be more chances. I’m not quick but I’m alright and Daz is very fast, so if we play our high tempo pressing game and play on the front foot we’ll do a bit of damage.''''

The only damage you''ll do yourself o''cock is if y'' bump into a stray brazier!

[quote user="Mr_Chimp"]http://www.expressandstar.com/2010/01/26/deeneys-warning-for-norwich-defence/

He said: “Their back four will be worried about us which is even better, because we should be more chances. I’m not quick but I’m alright and Daz is very fast, so if we play our high tempo pressing game and play on the front foot we’ll do a bit of damage.

“As a team Norwich have some good attacking players but that’s about it. If we keep them quiet we’ll do alright. We’ll see how the two styles compare but I think we’ll win, I really do.”

[/quote]

My god, what is he on about? Of course, we are top because all we have is just a few good attacking players.

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"][quote user="Mr_Chimp"]http://www.expressandstar.com/2010/01/26/deeneys-warning-for-norwich-defence/

[/quote]

My god, what is he on about? Of course, we are top because all we have is just a few good attacking players.

[/quote]

It even says in the article that we have conceded only once in six games, does that seem like a team which only has decent attacking players? What a mug, he obviously doesn'' know how to engage his three brain cells before opening his mouth. Hope the Doc and Admiral Nelson kick lumps out of him!!!

[quote user="Simon Lappin King Of Spain"][quote user="Attleborough_Canary"][quote user="Mr_Chimp"]http://www.expressandstar.com/2010/01/26/deeneys-warning-for-norwich-defence/

[/quote]

[/quote]

It even says in the article that we have conceded only once in six games, does that seem like a team which only has decent attacking players? What a mug, he obviously doesn'' know how to engage his three brain cells before opening his mouth. Hope the Doc and Admiral Nelson kick lumps out of him!!!

[/quote]

3 brain cells, I think you flatter him lol

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]so then Deeney.. what say you now? tw*t![/quote]

Do you hear that, Deeney, ya tw*t? jas wants to know what you have to say now, Deeney? Are you reading this, Deeney?...... Oy! Deeney, you tw*t!..................Deeney?........