Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

I feel Unclean and Dirty!

Oh, why''s that Wiz?

Delia''s Christmas Cooking on BBC TV last night, thats why?

Mrs Wiz had this on, and for a laugh I watched as well! And as much as I choke on these words, she was superb! She knows her onions does Delia, relaxed and informed sums her up nicely I think, I couldn''t fault her. 

Now, if only the same could be applied to the football club!

Fear not.............I will recover.

PS. Any chance of a dinner invitation babes?[;)]

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]Are you going to buy a cookbook Wiz?[/quote]

I''ve bought one for a family member Norfolk, so it doesn''t count, and I had my fingers crossed at the time...............so hopefully, I''ll get away with it!

[quote user="First Wizard"]Delia, relaxed and informed sums her up nicely I think, I couldn''t fault her.[/quote]"I hate that woman with a passion"

Didn''t seem much hate there last night then Wiz!

Maybe the passion was aroused just a little bit though! [:D]

Lol at you being able to switch your massive grudge on and off depending on your attention seeking needs at any given moment.

[quote user="morty"]Lol at you being able to switch your massive grudge on and off depending on your attention seeking needs at any given moment.

[/quote]I don''t think anybody has ever doubted her talents as a chef/TV personality.

Ah right, so its okay to love her as a celebrity cook, but to want her burned at the stake for her directorship.Silly me.

[quote user="morty"]Ah right, so its okay to love her as a celebrity cook, but to want her burned at the stake for her directorship.Silly me.[/quote]Why not? She is good at one job and dreadful at the other.

Is this your other profile then Wiz?I''ll let you have the final word, I have no interest in feeding the troll / boosting post counts.

You feel unclean and dirty? If you''re going to jack off to a cookery program, at least have the decency to tidy yourself up afterwards; a shower perhaps.

[quote user="hogesar"]You feel unclean and dirty? If you''re going to jack off to a cookery program, at least have the decency to tidy yourself up afterwards; a shower perhaps.[/quote]Ewwwww, wheres my mind bleach?

[quote user="Rupethebear"]The beef looked fantastic and the show was much better than X factor, at least Delia will be around this time next year!![/quote]

Anythings better than ruddy X Factor.....thank god its over for a year

Maybe we could have Louis Walsh as our next wealthy benefactor?

[quote user="Barclay hero"]

[quote user="Rupethebear"]The beef looked fantastic and the show was much better than X factor, at least Delia will be around this time next year!![/quote]

Anythings better than ruddy X Factor.....thank god its over for a year

Maybe we could have Louis Walsh as our next wealthy benefactor?

[/quote]

I''d sooner not, he thought Jedward were superb superstars, when in realisty they couldn''t sing or dance at all lol

you can`t knock her as a telly chef .. she  does it in plain english without shouting and swearing and without a dodgy mockney or italian accent ..  fantastico .simple as that  [:D]

[quote user="morty"]Lol at you being able to switch your massive grudge on and off depending on your attention seeking needs at any given moment.

[/quote]

Now, if only the same could be applied to the football club!

Thats what I said above morty, so nothing''s been switched off.[;)]

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]Now wiz, do you promise not to call her "the second rate cook" again?[/quote]

Yeah Mustachio, I''ll drop that from now on.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]Now wiz, do you promise not to call her "the second rate cook" again?[/quote]

Yeah Mustachio, I''ll drop that from now on.